Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
PA
City
Lafayette Hill
Just wanted to share with everyone our good news.

First, Son #1 & daughter-in-law are expecting baby #2 in May. Lucy will have a brother or sister- going to be a surprise this time! YEAH! Babies are the best medicine!

Second, Son #2 got engaged on Saturday! YEAH! She is a lovely girl and we welcome her into our family with open arms. (in fact, already have- there is picture of them in one of my albums, I have as the caption "future daughter-in-law"! Do you think I'm pushy? lol

No date yet (preliminary talks about this fall or next Spring). Need to have the "meet & greet" with her parents, and go from there.

Last edited:
That's great news...... Congrats!

Fantastic news! I am very happy for you, sweet sweet Marianne!

Last edited:
Congratulations Marianne!

:razz: Congrats on the great news ! Babies truely are a gift from God.

also congrats on the upcoming wedding, my daughter also is planning a wedding but hers will be in may, so happy for you that like me you are welcoming the addition to the family with open arms.:cool:

Congratulations on both counts!

WooHoo!

How exciting! Congrats all around!

Brian

Congratulations! How exciting.

Yipee, what an exciting time. You will have more people around the dinner table next Year. lol.. I am so happy for you, Love and Life make the world go around. You will be lovely no matter how much you weigh... You are a sweet lady, luck grand baby and daughter-in-law.

Enjoy all the good stuff! Celebrating the joy and the lovely moments! THAT's what makes it all worth it!
Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a wonderful bunch of news! (I understand the diet)

You can add my congratulations into the mix as well!

Grandkids are fun!

Exciting and joyful news! Hooray!

W h o o H o o o o o ! I'm excited and happy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back