Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
"As a society we do not focus on what someone has gained in the absence of something they have lost."
-Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, neuroanatomist and spokeswoman for the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center at McLean Hospital, had a stroke at 37 that traumatized her left hemisphere and eliminated her math and language skills.

lol love your flying monkey saying

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..."

Margaret Mead

"Half the lies they tell about me aren't true." :roll:
Yogi Berra

"One of the scariest things most people will ever hear is ' I'm from the government, and I'm here to help. ' " (paraphrased)

Ronald Reagan

Security

"Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings."
-Victor Hugo

ok, ok...I know that this is not the most enlightened quote but it definately made me laugh! It fits with the flying monkey moments!

"To often, we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and *****-slap that mother.... upside the head." unknown author

Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

An old pilot adage.

AL.

Also: There are old pilots and bold pilots but very few old bold pilots.

AL.

Snatched this one from ROSELLA!

"Unease, anxiety, tension, stress, worry — all forms of fear — are caused by too much future, and not enough presence. Guilt, regret, resentment, grievances, sadness, bitterness, and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past, and not enough presence" Eckhart Tolle

What Goes Around , Comes Around .

Proven to be true many times.

Glen

Good one, Glen. I also like "Karma's a b**ch."

Ok, now I have to show my ugly side! ;-)

"IF you love someone, set them FREE.

IF they do not return to you....
Call me and I will

send out the smoking flying monkey's to whoop the s**t out of them!" :lol:

Sometimes nice just doesn't work!

Oh, you guys just crack me up! Love them all!

There was a line space in your phrase so the way I read it at first was even funnier:
"IF you love someone, set them FREE.

IF they do not return to you....
Call me and I will" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back