Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
oz
State
oz
City
RURAL
I am going to attempt to post this link for this music. I hope that it will lift your soul as it does mine!

YouTube- Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli - The Prayer (Live TATST 1998) HDTV

Enjoy this beautiful song sung in both English and Italian by musical superstars Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli. The inspiring lyrics set to breathtaking photography creates powerfully uplifting media. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh...nobody likes this:cry:

I really appreciate how talented Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli are and while I would don't listen to this music, I know lots of people who love it. In fact one of my very good friends is nuts over Celine and he got to meet her last year which made him super happy. Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us. I think it is so nice that you wanted to share something that inspires you and makes you feel better. That is very generous!

My parents actually live right across the street from where Celine and her family lived when she was a little girl.

Big hugs to you, indigosd!
Rosella

Oh tussen tak Rosella! I do not feel so ignored anymore! I love all kinds of music-very eclectic tastes. I loathe heavy metal and refused to ever allow it played in my home when the older kids were teenagers-made me feel ANGRY and homicidal! Definately not good for them lol

Well, you know what they say about heavy metal causing disease. I don't allow it played in my home, either.

Zaphoon

((Flying monkeys are expensive - I have to dress mine in depends))

Last edited:
Oh I definitely agree. I do not like heavy metal either but I love all sorts of music too from pop music, electronic or alternative rock to classical and latin music and everything in between. I think the best therapy in the world is going for walks with my iPod and my pooch. That's just the best!

I am assuming that "tussen tak" means thank you?

Hey I don't have any flying monkeys... where can I get some?

Ahhh HEAVY METAL , it calms the savage mind.

My parents thought I was warped at a young age and tried to keep me from "that disturbing music". At ten yrs old , I told them not to listen to it if you don't like it , but I enjoy it. I slept to it often .

Glen

Not crazy about heavy metal either. Saying that you all should know that my husband was and my son is in a heavy metal band. Can you imagine how well I survived the practises? I love all kind of music. The heavy metal lovers, not so much tolerance for other kinds.

Personally, I love all music except polka and C&W (sorry, not living up to my cowboy rep here) but my first passion is rock and roll. Everything from Aerosmith to Zeppelin, Boston to Yes, Clapton to The Who. Like Glen, there is nothing like going to sleep with some good music (Pink Floyd). When my older sister was a teenager my dad made her return an Elvis Presley record that she bought but ten years later he had to put up with the sound of Jimi Hendrix and Santana blasting out of my room.

Anyone seen School of Rock with Jack Black? A cute movie with some good music.

BG, awww...come on, POLKA is cardiovascular! This is my newest youtube favorite. IT will make the men undulate, twitch and writheeeee!

I so want to learn this dance!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! Yes, Tussen Tak is Thank you in Norwegian :]

i do not know how to post a link(help me Kay Marie) but check out todd rundgren the song Hawking on you tube the best recording is by imharpo

Keeker, that would be living he-- for me! Lori, just copy and paste it from the browser and then wait to see if it is approved by the moderators. :] I am going to see if I can rent School of Rock at our little video store. Web would love it! Zaphoon, I just caught your tongue in cheek! toooooo funnyy! Gee I wish that the moderators would post the newest links that I posted for your viewing/listening pleasure...I have to get ready to go to Church soon. We go to the Saturday service, easier and not so dressy.

oh, oh! it is up! Now actually look and listen and tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back