Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
I knew this would happen, I am sitting here with a wet face watching the Remembrance Day ceremonies on TV but never having been to war myself I feel I owe it to those that have.

I want to personally thank all of the men and women who have served and are currently serving in the armed forces of all our countries. And a special thanks to those who have not come home and to their families and friends.

To all of the forum members who have family members in the military a special thank you.

Barry

I echo what Barry said.

THANK YOU!

I want to thank everyone who has served, is serving has someone they love serving for putting their lives on the line for us! Greatly appreciated. I personally have had 9 family members serve. Have lost 2 to WWII.Had one serve in WWI. 3 more served in WWII. 1 served in Korea. 2 more in the Air Force in the last 20 years.
Colleen

Thank you Barry for that thoughtful post. First thing I did this morning was call my Grandfather to thank him as he served in WWII. Thanks to all who have fought for our freedom something too easily taken for granted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back