Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Now that I'm stuck at home, some Christian brothers and sisters are coming here on Mondays for Bible study. If you would like to be added to our prayer list, please post. PALS and CALS are all welcome. Everyone is welcome. We serve a big God and there is room in His house of prayer for ALL!

Please put my Brian on your prayer list.

I will, Lenore.

The wife of a good friend of mine is in a diabetic comma and the outcome is very uncertain at this time.
Her name is Deb.

My friend found her this morning, completly unresponsive.
Got her to the hospital... they said her glucose level was 949. I didnt even know that was possible.
They said she had a heart attack as well.... most likely caused by the glucose level.

Not ALS but...

Deb's name is on our list. Doesn't have to be ALS. Doesn't even have to be an illness.

Kim,

I would appreciate it if you could add me to the list.

I am a true believer in the power of prayer.

Steve

Please put my husband Job on your list and thank you.

Steve, I will add you to the list. Job is on the list, too.

Kim, please add Frank and me to the list. Thank you for doing this.

Sharon

Sharon, You and Frank are on the list.

Please put my husband Phillip and I (Adriana) in the list. We need all the prayers we can get.
Thank You

Adriana, Both you and Phillip are on the list.

Hi Kim, not sure if you're still taking any names, but if you could add my mom, dad and sister that would be really appreciated. Their names are Maria, Gilberto and Karina. I will be praying for you as well :) thank you.
-Erika

Erika,
We meet every Monday. I will add Maria, Gilberto and Katrina and also you.

Kim,

Steve could really use some prayers right now. So could his brother and myself. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back