08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Hello All,

I've had a pretty bad week and could use some prayer for strength. I plan on taking names of those of you who want prayer to Bible Study tomorrow and on Thursday. There are many in my church who are now praying for the people here (both PALS and CALS.)

May you feel His presence from the crown of your head to the souls of your feet Kim.

Vince

Kim, please know that you have brothers and sisters in Christ who will be keeping you in our prayers. You too Vince. May His grace and peace abound to you both. He is faithful, and will fulfill all that He has promised.

My wife and I will add you to our list too Kim.

And I have a neuro appointment tomorrow morning... prayers for my wife's calm assurance in the Lord's plan for it all would be welcome.

God bless all.

Praying for each other is one thing we can all do...thanks for these requests and reminders. It's too easy to become self absorbed and forget that there are others out there in the same sad situation. God bless us all!
Audry

I got ya all on my good energy radar! Love ya all chally

Kim, please know that you have brothers and sisters in Christ who will be keeping you in our prayers. You too Vince. May His grace and peace abound to you both. He is faithful, and will fulfill all that He has promised.

Phil,
I appreciate it so much that you stay here to help us. Our spiritual well being is so very important and I feel blessed to be in your prayers.

May you feel His presence from the crown of your head to the souls of your feet Kim.

Vince

Thank you so much, Vince. Know that my Bible study class is praying for you.

My wife and I will add you to our list too Kim.

And I have a neuro appointment tomorrow morning... prayers for my wife's calm assurance in the Lord's plan for it all would be welcome.

God bless all.

Praying for you both, Bill.

Praying for each other is one thing we can all do...thanks for these requests and reminders. It's too easy to become self absorbed and forget that there are others out there in the same sad situation. God bless us all!
Audry

Hi Audry,
Last week we placed your name on the altar in our church, along with some others. God bless you.

The Lord is watching over you. I know because I asked him to.

Oh, Dear Kim,
I'm sorry...I haven't been on for awhile, and I didn't realize
that you'd been having such a tough time of it.
I'm sorry.
I hope things are starting to go better.
Please know that you are already always in
my prayers.
Love,
Laura.

My prayers are said for all of us. Kim...sorry you are having a rough time but thanks for starting this thread. There are so many wonderful CALS and PALS who need positive thoughts, prayers and or wishes. This reminds us all that we are not in this alone and it gives me a perspective outside of myself. I need to remember to think of others when my ship is sinking.

Oh, Dear Kim,
I'm sorry...I haven't been on for awhile, and I didn't realize
that you'd been having such a tough time of it.
I'm sorry.
I hope things are starting to go better.
Please know that you are already always in
my prayers.
Love,
Laura.

Dear Laura,
You know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers, dear friend. Ace said to tell you hello!
Love,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back