Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
It's been hard for me lately but I was reminded that I have a God who knows every hair on my head (but a really do need a haircut soon, LOL.)

On Thursday, I will be at Bible study. After that I will go into the sanctuary and pray for everyone afflicted with ALS. I'll be there from 12 to 12:30.

If you feel led, join me at that time. This disease can rob us of a lot but praise God we can still pray because God knows our thoughts even if we can't speak.

Kim

Pray for us to have calmness and peace as we go through our journeys...each one different...but all the same.
Audrey

Yes, Audrey, I will. I also have an 85-year old friend who is a prayer warrior and she will pray with me.

This is a great idea Kim. Thanks for taking the lead on this.

Count me in.

Steve

Kim
I will be there, in my time.
Sorry, 12pm your time will be some outrageous time that shouldn't exist here!

Wonderful idea, I'm very glad you shared the idea with us.

Count me in! That's 9 AM Pacific Time, a perfect time for prayer. We all need prayer to carry us through our indescribably difficult journeys. Thanks, Kim.
Charlene

Pastor will be praying for us every Thursday. I put our names on the altar and asked our Lord to comfort us and all those wonderful people who help us. There are special prayers for those of you who have small children.

What a beautiful thing to do, Kim.
Very beautiful.
Love,
Laura.

Great idea! I will join you! Wendy

Kim,
Thursday 12 my time, I lay on my bed and began to pray.
I was a little concerned that I would go off on some strange tangent and only last a few minutes.

Anyway, I shut my eyes and began to pray. When I felt 'done' I opened my eyes and looked at the clock...33 minutes. Amazing.

It was one of the most worthwhile half hours...

Thank you for the wonderful idea. It will be regular practice in my life.

That's wonderful, Janelle. Just think......we're praying all around the world. Hoping more will join in. I'm asking more people to pray for us, for CALS, for research....and mostly in thanks for giving us life and the promise of eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back