Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
DE
State
Hessen
City
Pohlheim
:) Tuesdays with Morrie, a fantastic book about a Professor With ALS non-Christian but the book is written by a student of his and therefore has a twist of looking upon the disease from the outside as an observer. Plus the running comments and thoughts of Prof. Morrie I cried and marked many spots with yellow magic marker in the book as I see myself in that situation or the I have been there I know mode. I pray that I can have the humbleness of this Prof. Morrie man he lived as an better Christian than most of us. It will humble us and it will also make us laugh the entire pallet of emotions will be used but it is a good road map of ALS. Get to know exactly what is coming at you and stay a step ahead of the disease after all this battle we will lose, and the sooner we have made peace with God or whoever one is at peace and I know where I stand, but most of all Be Blessed and trust one another draw strength from one another and share your strength with your partner. I am praying for you. I was a Freelance Consultant for Active Directories 2008 / 2012 and All Exchange Servers but gave it up the 4th of August 2015. I could no longer communicate with my people and I could hardly walk. Still walking but my drunk staggering, every muscle in my body trying to keep me on my feet but my equilibrium trying to topple me, a battle I will lose but not this day, so I thank God for another day on my feet. But it's getting hard swallowing very tiring to walk and all who see me stand around like a catcher waiting for the ball, as I stagger around all the people are on high alert. Praise the Lord and why not? :):-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back