Diagnosis
4/2016
Country
AUS
State
Western Australia
City
By the beach
Yesterday was Connor's confirmation day. It was sunny, but cold!
We were seated at the front of the church, which was different for us. Our surname begins with S, and these things are usually in alphabetical order which means we are up the back!
The front row was amazing, we could see everything without trying to see past people or standing up.
Connor was very reverent through out, and actually smiled for his photo with the bishop!
The priest came back for lunch, as did my parents and Wayne's mum, Connor's sponsor and a good friend of mine. Awesome.

Connor chose St Peter for his Confirmation Name. The main reason is that Wayne's dad is in a nursing home with alzheimers, and his name is Peter. I thought that was beautiful.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
Carrah and Connor outside the church after mass.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
Normally we have a family photo after sacramental masses, my dad would take a picture of the four of us...but we forgot! Luckily this was Connor...he is so casual and accommodating of these things. We took a 'selfie' after everyone had left. I'm really happy with it.

The celebration continued today, as Connor turned 11, my babies are growing up.

All good, because not only are they my children, they are also my friends.

God bless, Janelle x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 137
What a wonderful celebration Confirmation is! It's a moment when you feel faith being carried on from one generation to the next. I'm glad that you got to be a part of it...especially right up front. Your pictures are great. Happy birthday Connor!

....................:)

Just lovely.Thanks for sharing! :) :)

> Your pictures are great. Happy birthday Connor!

Ditto that!

Janelle, you bring the joy of your family close to us! May Connor's confirmation lead to a lifetime of faith and growth in the love of God and His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Charlene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back