06/2014
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
XXXXXXXXXXX
Hello,
Is anyone here? It seems pretty deserted around here. No one come here anymore?

I still come here several times a day. Good to see you.

Hi BlueEyes - Hope you had a good weekend. Are the leaves pretty up in Ohio? Down in Texas we pretty much go from green to brown. I swear that they blow from miles away just to land in my pool.

I was in Ohio last year and went to Cedar Point. 12 hours of roller coaster was so much fun. I was so antsy while we stood in line to get in. The Top Thrill Dragster and Millennium Force were pretty intimidating but I loved them.

Hello, I am new to this site my husband BJ has MND/ ASL, we are both Christians and live in Australia,love and hugs to you all.
Love Gem

Hello, I am new to this site my husband BJ has MND/ ALS we are both Christians and live in Australia,love and hugs to you all.
Love Gem

>Hello, I am new to this site my husband BJ has MND/ ASL, we are both Christians and live in Australia,love and hugs to you all.

Australia is my 2nd favorite country in the world, almost moved to Perth back in '88 :)

Max - Monday, October 27, 2014 7:39:33 PM

ALS sucks, but It Is What It Is ... and someone else has it worse so I'll try not to complain today!
onset 9/2010, diagnosed with ALS by Stanley Appel 8/29/2013

Hello,
Well it certainly came alive in here! Great! Yes, Ohio is lovely now. Hubby and I were just commenting on it today. Soon cold winds will be blowing and the snow will fall. We both agree we like the changing of the seasons but long about February and March, oh my!

Dalvin, my friend, nice to see you!

Annie's Phil, GemBead, LoveMyKids, nice to see you. LoveMyKids, I wouldn't go NEAR a roller coaster these days. I don't quite get the draw of them. I suppose if I was a kid I would. Cedar Point is a big draw for folks from out of town. Ohio is lovely and has a lot of attractions. The Cleveland Orchestra is a big deal. We have a member of the orchestra who goes to our church and he is a real nice fellow.

And Max, hello!

I go to Cleveland Clinic for an all day appt. this week. Would appreciate prayers, please. I'm seeing a new doc who wanted to start from square one. Sheesh! He is REALLY thorough which means another EMG and nerve conduction test. He did blood work on things I NEVER heard of! I guess after all this, he'll pronounce me, AGAIN. This will be my 3rd diagnosis.

I'll come back here again.

Nice to see you all!

Lynne

Last edited:
I hope your doctor visit goes ok. I know it's a long, difficult day. Let us know.

Lynne I've missed you, I'm still here almost every day.

Janie

Kids,
Thanks for the welcome back!

Prayers for all!

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

Lynne

I'm here too. This may sound odd but I hope that many of you out there, like myself, consider yourselves to have ALS "only" 16-18 hrs a day - the rest of the time we are hopefully asleep and ALS-free! When I'm asleep my dreams have me living a normal life. Man, I look forward to my night's sleep!

Music, very touching comment! Hope your pleasant dreams continue at night without the nightmare reality of the days!

Great thought Music! It seems like the reality changes almost daily. Little by little - but my reality of spiritual growth also GROWS daily.

Lynne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back