Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Many of my close friends already know part of my story and today, March 6, I wanted all of you to know it.

On November 8, 2011 I went into respiratory distress and rushed to our local ER. My kidneys had shut down several days before but I was too sick to realize. They brought my family in and asked if I had any medical directives (I did not at the time). At this time I coded over 50 times in 90 minutes. With my husband, daughter and son-in-law beside me I died. The doctors had exhausted all medical avenues. They pronounced me andMany of my close friends already know part of my story and today, March 6, I wanted all of you to know it.

On November 8, 2011 I went into respiratory distress and rushed to our local ER. My kidneys had shut down several days before but I was too sick to realize. They brought my family in and asked if I had any medical directives (I did not at the time). At this time I coded over 50 times in 90 minutes. With my husband, daughter and son-in-law beside me I died. The doctors had exhaMany of my close friends already know part of my story and today, March 6, I wanted all of you to know it.

On November 8, 2011 I went into respiratory distress and rushed to our local ER. My kidneys had shut down several days before but I was too sick to realize. They brought my family in and asked if I had any medical directives (I did not at the time). At this time I coded over 50Many of my close friends already know part of my story and today, March 6, I wanted all of you to know it.

On November 8, 2011 I went into respiratory distress and rushed to our local ER. My kidneys had shut down several days before but I was too sick to realize. They brought my family in and asked if I had any medical directives (I did not at the time). At this time I coded over 50 times in 90 minutes. With my husband, daughter and son-in-law beside me I died. The doctors had exhaMany of my close friends already know part of my story and today, March 6, I wanted all of you to know it.

On November 8, 2011 I went into respiratory distress and rushed to our local ER. My kidneys had shut down several days before but I was too sick to realize. They brought my family in and asked if I had any medical directives (I did not at the time). At this time I coded over 50 times in 90 minutes. W

Dorothy, fix this quick! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Please fix, I want to know!

She will. Not to worry. :). She has a new phone that has not been cooperating which I imagine is the problem.

Oh my gosh this gave me the heebie jeebies. Dorothy u can pm David to close or edit the thread.

The doctors had exhausted all medical avenues. I was dead. Tthey pronounced me and 2 minutes later with my daughter on my chest, my heart started beating again on its own. The doctors could not answer any of my family's questions because they had no answers to give. I was rushed to ICU and was bombarded with questions. Where are you? I'm in heaven. No, where are you? Again, HEAVEN. By this time my breathing had regulated, heart was functioning normally, the only thing that took 4 days to work properly were my kidneys. To this day, when I get sick the first thing to go is my kidneys.

The reason I knew I was in heaven was because I saw my 13 month old niece running and playing and laughing. I was at peace. The doctors believe that is when my heart started again, although they have tried to discount my heaven story, I know better.

What I remember of it, it was clear, clean, bright and blue. And the ICU and ER rooms were not. When I truly awoke several days later and tried to talk about it, they had me speak with a psychiatrist. It didn't matter, I knew what I was called here to do. For the first time in my life I had a mission and that didn't involve raising my children. The first call was to my minister and when I am well enough he wants me to speak to the congregation. But back to us.

I have heard of people turning away from GOD in times of trouble but not once have I questioned why. It's always been, well why not me. I want you to know there is a heaven and it's going to be wonderful.

By the time, I was able to make contact here, we had started losing some very special people. But as much as I wanted to cry, I cannot. The tears will not flow, for I have seen what awaits for all of us. Now don't think me callous, I have cried later because I miss talking with them but I know where they are and how much better they are.

By now many of you realize who I might be. Because of the safety of myself I had to leave me behind and start new. I have changed in more ways than one and every day is a new adventure. I mentioned before that I had a new mission in life. I promised someone very dear to me to watch over someone. This is between them and me, so out of respect for all parties, please do not ask. So, Ladies and Gents, I'm here for a while. My job is not over and I thank GOD for giving me this opportunity. I pray every day that I will and with HIS guidance, I will.

Thank you and just a little note, my niece died suddenly and would have been 29 years old yesterday.

With GOD in my heart,

Toto

Toto, I believe with all my heart and soul there is a heaven! Why, because God's word, the Bible, tells if so! Jesus, God's son, was born of the virgin Mary, lived among us in the likeness of us spreading God's word and became our sin offering on the cross at Calvary for us! He was crucified among sinners and testified on that cross that today you will dwell with me in paradise! (Heaven)

2 Corinthians 5:1For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.

Toto...thanks so much for sharing this with us! I too have such strong faith in God and have never questioned why I got ALS...on the other hand I know he has more for me to do here...I have always felt this!

Judy

Thank you Dorothy. I have a reservation at the table.

I also thank you so much for this story! My mother had a near death experience years ago and she never told
the doctors because she didn't think they'd believe her, and she was a nurse at the time, so she thought she shouldn't tell.
She experienced the most peace she had ever felt and saw her grandmother (who had deceased) and she had
gently told her not to come yet. I have since read Raymond Moody's book Life After Life which details these
experience which are more common than people realize. Good for you for knowing that it was true and for sharing
it will all of us!

I thank you for all the words of encouragement. With everyone behind me, and with GOD's strength, I will perservere.

In HIS name,

Toto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back