Diagnosis
01/2016
Country
AUS
State
NSW
City
Armidale
Return home from a stay in hospital after a bad fall to find that my purse was not recovered at the time of the fall. I was lying face down and then exited by ambulance. Are you kidding? Now I get to cancel all my cards. Bad karma whoever has it.

I'm shocked, shocked, that the world's biggest penal colony has miscreants on the street!

Just kidding. Love Aussies. Sorry this happened. Wish you well.

Oh crap, that really is salt in the wound :(

Yep penal colony and all that Mike ...

Now, are you ok? I hope the injuries weren't too serious!

PLEASE what steps are you going to take now to ensure you don't fall again?

Nice work mike... Ranting and smiling!

Tillie I have a power chair for all outside 'walking' now. Inside is up 40 stairs... But just one more week and then moving. I'm being careful.

I am so glad you are ok and moving to somewhere safer. I hope whomever took your wallet does have bad Karma.

That's a real pain in the bum!
You have enough to deal with without all this!
Even sans money, I do hope that your purse is returned. You probably have kid's photos in there...

Mike. I have two words for you.

One starts with D and the other T.

I think we're even!!

(You know I love you Mike!!)

OK Janelle, my brain is on vacation. Inquiring minds new more letters for those two words....
Becky

I never thought I could cry and laugh at the same time. Thanks for the laugh, Mike.

Australia is my dream vacation. I've been wanting to go there for as long as I can remember.

I'm so very sorry about your fall and sorry about the extra work the theft will cause you. Thankfully, your move is soon.

PS: If you feel the need to appreciate your country, Mike will gladly put you up in Orlando, the lightning capital of the world, build on a swamp and now a concrete jungle with virtually no public transportation, shitty schools, and a governor who has absolutely no compassion for the poor and disabled. I live 45 minutes from him so I'm mocking my own neck of the woods.....and Florida is a very nice place to live.

I'm shocked, shocked, that the world's biggest penal colony has miscreants on the streets!
Said the guy from the country founded by a bunch of religious fanatics. ;^)

Sleepy - that's terrible. Falls are the worst. Wishing you a speedy recovery. (re: your injury and your purse.)
Thomas

I'm glad you are home from the hospital and taking steps to ensure your safety. That being said how sad that there are people in this world who would want to do this to you!! Please take care of yourself.

Becky
I'm not sure how political to get...it might build a wall between us...

Donny boy Trumps.

Janelle, never a wall between us sweetie. I give all my friends the right to disagree with me--it makes life a LOT more interesting!!

much love, greenie!

Becky
I'm not sure how political to get...it might build a wall between us...

Donny boy Trumps.

I heard he's building a resort in Australia :shock:::):razz:

Oh good Lord. A trump tower here???

Kim and Becky, we may have to move to Canada. Their bloke in charge is pretty hot!!

Love youse all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back