Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
South
City
The Beach
Florida is a backward State. There are so many drugs on the street and pill mills all over but our governor is terrified of MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR TERMINALLY ILL PATIENTS.

I can walk into my doctor's office and get morphine but no medical MJ even without the THC.

In what world does this make sense?

Backwards thinking land. I wish it could be easier to get for those who need it and don't live where its legal to get. My husband used it the liquid medical for the first time yesterday and he slept better last night and was a lot more in the now today.

Same goes for my state :twisted:

Vince

I don't use mj medically or otherwise. Still, I am pleased to be living in Colorado where the decision is mine.

Besides, I love the mountains.

Steve

Yep same in Australia, even though I live in the biggest hippy area!

Yep same in Australia, even though I live in the biggest hippy area!

Are you saying Australian hippies are bigger than American hippies?

:lol: @Mike

ummmmmmmmm

If anyone wants to compare, as I don't know nothin bout American hippies, you can have a look at this local website ... I take no responsibility and am not affiliated with ...

http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/

A particular favourite are the Olympix events ... well so I'm told

Kim,
It makes NO sense.
I am so sorry that you are denied that possibility.
So many PALS definitely seem to get some relief,
and to benefit from it.
I'm sorry.
Laura.

My kind of people tillie. I 'd be right in the middle with my stilt walking even though I have been clean& sober 28 yrs. people should be able to have say over what they want for medical help. Dam idiots Vince we is so backwards w/ our legislatures. More important to allow kids to have concealed weapons. Love ya chally

Chally on a pair of stilts you would fit right in!!!

It doesn't make sense Kim...it's the dumbest legislature in the US. Here in Canada I can get with MM with ALS...funny thing is, I'm in the same boat as Chally - clean and sober for 20 years. That said, about 2 months ago, I did try MM although it didn't do a great deal for me....I used to LOVE to drink, although even a strain with a small amt. of THC made me just feel tired. I saw a MM doc the other day and he said he really didn't have much to say in terms of ALS although said it really only helps with anxiety by making you "forget" lol The only thing I can say to you is that I ordered CBD Oil from Washington state and it came through the mail no problem even crossing an international border....if you want more details just PM me....I'm almost certainly it would arrive to you no problem at all....
Barry

I ordered the CBD oil from Colorado, thanks to another very helpful member on this forum. It's the true Charlotte's web. It's legal because of the non-existent level of THC. I don't want to get high, I just want the pain and muscle spasms to stop.

When I smoked weed a few times in high school, I did not like the feeling. I was anxious. I never drank because my dad had a drinking problem. I do use red wine to cook and use beer in my chili but that's it. I have adverse reactions to many drugs....I guess my system is sensitive in that way.

I go to a pain management neurologist on Wednesday. I hate to start hydro and I know it won't stop the spasms but I need to be able to function as best I can. There are still things I am physically able to do but for the pain.

Kim....when I saw the MM doctor, he suggested that if I was going to do it, he recommended a 1:1 ratio of THC/CBD....he did emphasize the neuro-protective effects of THC and that was needed for any help with anxiety. When I did my experiement though a couple of months ago, I found the same as you: if I took too much it made me tired an anxious. I did find though, that a smaller portion of THC was helpful.

As far as spasms go...I really don't have much of a problem with them now....I have found that the 2 most important things seem to be drinking a TON of water and stretching, as well as light exercise. I have also done acupuncture....I might have something to do with it as well....
B

I ordered the CBD oil from Colorado, thanks to another very helpful member on this forum. It's the true Charlotte's web. It's legal because of the non-existent level of THC. I don't want to get high, I just want the pain and muscle spasms to stop.

When I smoked weed a few times in high school, I did not like the feeling. I was anxious. I never drank because my dad had a drinking problem. I do use red wine to cook and use beer in my chili but that's it. I have adverse reactions to many drugs....I guess my system is sensitive in that way.

I go to a pain management neurologist on Wednesday. I hate to start hydro and I know it won't stop the spasms but I need to be able to function as best I can. There are still things I am physically able to do but for the pain.
Kim, Let us know what you think of the CBD's oil. I live in NH and it's so frustrating that less than 30 minutes away in Maine you can get it. People can't get past the "high". The oil is said not to get you high but may slow progression. We would do it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back