Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
:) This is a picture of my husband being carried upstairs at our house be my daughter's boyfriend and my oldest son. He had not been upstairs since 2009 when he got his PWC and stopped walking. I had the upstairs bathroom remodeled since the kids moved out and he wanted to see, so they boys carried him up on Thanksgiving day! it was a lot of fun and he was a good sport about it--never stopped smiling. we took his shower chair up and pushed him around in it once we got up there. (it has wheels).

Big bonus--all the bedrooms were clean and he said he was impressed!

Attachments

• GetAttachment[1].jpg
    GetAttachment[1].jpg
    5 KB · Views: 245
Oh how nice of them to do that for him. Glad he enjoyed it.

Awesome!
This made my day.
As the Team Gleason saying goes, "No white flags!"

Ahhh Barbie, what a nice thing to do for.him!

Little things make all the difference.

Janie

Thanks for posting--neat to be able to visualize his grin as this was happening. I took the opportunity to look through your family photos again. You are sure a pretty girlie girl. Every time I have looked at your albums over the years, I think you are the spitting image of one of our local news casters named Lynn Colliar. (she is a pretty auburn haired gal who has been on the news here for years) GlobalNews - Staff Personalities | Lynn Colliar

Barbie, isn't it amazing how the "little things" are really the big things! Glad he got his wish!

that is awesome good for you guys.

Barbie that is totally AWESOME!

So wonderful when something like that just happens. Your hubby will smile for weeks remembering the whole event :)

Happy dance here!

Fabulous! What a great thing to do! Thank you for sharing, Barbie.

Cool! Wow, 5 years since he's seen the upstairs ... Probably a touch of bittersweet there.

How special for him to have that support and to be able to see the fruition of all your hard work.
Thanks for sharing.

That was so sweet! I can imagine you hubby's grin.

>so they boys carried him up on Thanksgiving day!

how neat!

so glad he enjoyed it. whenever i hear or read a story like this, it always brings smile on my lip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back