Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
Doesn't it just figure that when my body starts losing fat, that the first place it comes from is my butt. I didn't have a great one anyway. But now it is flatter. My tailbone gets achy if I sit on hard chairs or my recliner for a too long.

Why couldn't I lose the funny bump on the inside of the inside of my left knee or the tummy I've develop over the last 20 years.

Tracy,
Most likely what you are losing is muscle, not fat. Try using cushions on hard chairs.

a Roho cushion is a good investment.

Wish I could loose some fat from my butt plus thighs and belly,being inactive and menopausal the spread has begun lol.
Tracy,i have a bump either side of both knees.........just hate them but my mini skirt days are over lol.

I hear you! I've been looking into pressure-relief cushions for my lift chair and wheelchair. My behind doesn't look smaller, but feels a lot less padded. As for my belly, I keep telling everyone that everything is sinking to that level, lol. (Might that be true?)

Linda

Oh the belly. But I love the flowing crepe shirts in fashion now. Hides the flab. And also helps with the occasional menopausal hot flash.

I, too, never had much of a glorious rear end view. But I guess when the PWC comes into my life that won't matter, huh?

But this sweetly doesn't care. She loves to sit with me and snuggles well. We are home with my daughter who got her ruptured disc fixed in Florida last Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 338
Sorry upside now pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back