Diagnosis
03/2012
Country
US
State
MO
City
aaaa
:sad: I think alot of us has a case of the blues. Is it the weather? I don't know. Today I feel ravaged, tired, sad, mad, weak and maybe even hopeless.

I tell myself it is wrong to feel this way and I feel guillty. Somtimes it is better with letting it out, so I will. Inside I am screaming, crying, and secretly wishing things weren't the way they are.

I don't want to be a burden to my family and friends. I am used to being the caregiver not the receiver and dealing with that is hard.

Oh well....ho-hum....wah....wah....wah....

It's the human experience Vicki. If we didn't have rain, would we appreciate sunshine?

Hope you feel more like your shiny self soon.

Thank you, I just somtimes don't know what to do.

I know what you mean, having experienced those days too. We all have. I have felt despair, felt lost and disconnected. On those occasions, I hide out under my duvet. All day.

Thankfully those days are few and far between.

Onwards and upwards Vicki! Let's not let life pass us by!

QUOTE=vickim;263084]Thank you, I just somtimes don't know what to do.[/QUOTE]

Elaine ,
you are an up lifting person. Caring and loving and I cherish your kind spirit. Thank you again. You have lifted me up. This forum is a God send and so are you. I think I will have a cup of tea and cuddle in my blanket.

vicki
we all get there somedays. i feel the same...not me! but elaine is right. have ur tea and sod it and on we go

Sorry, Vicki, for your "rough patch" today. I hope tomorrow's sunshine turns things round to your to your vibrant, positive self ! !

Thank you, Frank. I am sure things will look better tomorrow. No good comes from feeling sorry for ones self.

when i get moody i kiss the dog and kick the missus......youll come out of it cos you always do...johnny

Well my dogs died and as for kicking my hubby I do think that I could. I spent the day in the kitchen making a carrot cake, baking chocolate cookies and mixed some salsa. I am tired but it is a good tired.

I bet it is the weather! or solar flares or x-rays coming off that asteroid headed this way...:)

Yes I'll go for some cosmic rays as an excuse. I hate feeling like that. Are you feeling better Barbie? Hugs.

Vicki i totaly get what you are saying. Im with you on that. You dont have to feel guilty for your feelings. I have gotten that way too feeling guilty. Hugs!

Hey Vicki, I have those days too and sometimes my meditations are deep tears of grief
and just accepting myself. You are such a kind and generous person! Sending you a big
hug!

sorry about your dog vick...and you aint kicked your hubby, yet....well, wheres the.. love is ..a kick up the..johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back