Hotel California

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondered why i couldnt post on the lecturn....a good move i say......with quality members..with a sense of humour, we gotta laugh, anner we..............please.........an expect to take a bit of teasing.......johnny......ad a wonderous time on the sunset strip in the sixties...flower power ruled.......johnny

Johnny I was sorry to read that you and your wife were stressed earlier with all the upheaval. I have thought of you and your sense of humour lots lately. Especially when I watched a move called "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" Hubby and I watched it the other night. It's about a group of English seniors who essence are outsourced to a hotel in India. Dame Judi Dench plays a lead role and the movie is full of laughs. Hugs to you Johnny.
Laurel

Johnny...I love your since of humor.

wondered why i couldnt post on the lecturn....a good move i say......with quality members..with a sense of humour, we gotta laugh, anner we..............please.........an expect to take a bit of teasing.......johnny......ad a wonderous time on the sunset strip in the sixties...flower power ruled.......johnny

Johnny, You read my mind before I could even say it in The Hotel. So very happy to see you were the first to check in......

You know me, like lots of pictures. Just so you know where you have checked in to. Yes I have been to CA, no this is not CA but I like the looks of it.

Attachments

• Hotel California.jpg
    Hotel California.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 984
laurel....me and the missus were not stressed at all....i was trying...in my way to pull kiwk s leg....funny how easily a post can be misunderstood.....i never get stressed or angry..thats me.....forgive and forget...with a grin...loves johnny

Johnny thinks I talk too much.....I'm sure he's not the only one, lol.

Johnny that English sense of humour sometimes needs an interpreter <g>, but you can keep the hug.
Laurel

Everyone is welcome here as long as you leave your issues outside.
Not talking to anyone in particular so ..don't flatter yourself.
Do expect people to have fun, do expect people to be sarcastic, do expect people to banter about, do expect to be offended if you were overly offended in the LL. Not everyone is talking about you or your best mate. If you don't get the joke it's because you aren't in on it, not because someone is having a laugh at you.
If you had major philosophical issues with The LL, you might want to not check in this time.
Lassie and Johnny are MOST welcome here so if you don't like that, don't check in.

Am I welcome here? I do enjoy a good laugh..and sometimes you talk to much kiwi:)

You were until you made that comment! :p What sort of room do you want? Mountain or lake view?

I think if I gasp when I read your posts kiwisally, I have made a wrong turn. And I am gasping already so I'll be like Lori
Peace out.

Lake. We have enough mountains where I'm at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back