Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I am SICK and tired of the bashing going on here! Someone asked what difference it makes on how long someone has been a member here. Well, let me tell you! This used to be a friendly, comfortable and safe place. Us "Oldtimers" remember the forum as it used to be. We have always had the DIHALS folks who do not listen. Say your piece to them, then move on. Do not hijack a thread to bash them and others. If you have to say something mean and sarcastic to them or about them, do it on their visitor page or in a PM to someone who enjoys bashing people. Finding humor in their posts is fine. Making fun of them on a public forum is NOT. Suggesting someone go see a certain type of doctor is fine and helpful. Being sarcastic and telling some to call 911 is not fine nor helpful. Start a private group on F B to bash these folks. We have our own little F B group made up of former members who have left this forum because of a few members on here. Please, let's be civil and polite, and stop using this forum as a place to get your jollys by picking on other members.

You are right Sadiemae. Thank you though for putting me in my place but doing it politely. I got some issues going on but it still doesn't give me a right to make fun of someone.

Thank you Lori, I was thinking of the same thing this morning... I barely come on here due to some of the nastiness.
As one of our friends here says, "love and light"... not sarcasm and digs at others.

If you have enough time on your hands to have long rambling sarcastic comments about others, try turning it to something positive. Remember how terrified you were when you first discovered this site.

Kim, we're all sarcastic at times, it's the ones that keep going on and on that are driving people away and hurting the newbies. We all have issues going on, that's why we're here.

Are you talking about me, Sadiemae, by any chance, in your first two sentences? If so, just say, feel free to use my name. I don't mind. Unlike a few people on this forum, I am upfront with people and anything I have to say will be said face on. Honesty is the best policy I always say. I responded to a post on LL where "rank" was obviously being pulled. I said it then and I'll say it again. It doesn't matter how long one has been on this forum, it doesn't give one the right to browbeat other members who have been here a lesser time and therefore reduce them, even further, in rank. As to your other comments, yes, there is back-biting and sarcasm going on right now but isn't that just the way of the human race? It has always happened and will continue to do so. We can all remember things as they used to be but, sadly, things change despite our best efforts. My advice to you is to ride the storm and, in time, maybe things will become calmer again.

Lori,already had my rant on my own thread about this but thankyou for your support.

Scotslassie......you just can't help yourself can you? you just dont know when to keep your nasty trap shut........i will say what i have said to your face because you dont intimidate me in the slightest.
Be warned i will be reporting you to david if you keep this up.

Nasty trap? Keep what up? What very unpleasant people we have on this forum. I think if anyone is doing any reporting it will be the other way around.

Have mercy, its not working, shut it down Sadiemae.......before she says any more.

Lassie, I sorted that one, it's closed. That was the most disgraceful post I have ever read in the LL and I cut the whole thing off rather than let.....people..... continue with that sort of bashing.

Thats it,i am going to pm david.
Just who the hell do you two think you are?
you have caused so much trouble and then you have a go and accuse me of being unpleasant and about disgraceful posts,all i was doing was standing up for rose when you were picking on her and defending myself.
Ok i get it,its ok for you to dish it out but you can't take it.
bye bye.

David has been notified.

so much for trying to end the bashing here... :(

Not that he'll do anything about it...

Wow............

Just so I know in the future. How do you contact David on here if you have a issue or question? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back