Not open for further replies.

kiwisally

Country
OO
State
OO
City
OO
We need to conduct some serious (NOT) research so I am asking for your participation is a easy poll to determine exactly what a "researcher" is. Please make your selections carefully as all data will be used to determine treatments and could effect longevity in both the northern and southern hemispheres.
Look at all pictures carefully and select the one (1) that you feel best portrays our own dear "researcher."

Pictures for the Poll!

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 197
  • teen.jpg
    teen.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 193
  • t 3.jpg
    t 3.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 214
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 180
  • D5.jpg
    D5.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 167
  • T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 195
  • W 1.jpg
    W 1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 223
Kiwisally, unfortunately I do not feel any of the choices are suitable . . . of what there is the icon under your screen name is the best but that is not really fitting either. May I suggest an additional seven . . . I've always thought I should have one but I remain without a found good choice. I have some ideas but would likely have to produce the images myself. Not much of an artist.:-?

I vote for the ugly lonely guy. The one who is the smartest guy in the room. Why? because he is the only guy in the room. He is friendless, heartless and narcissistic.

(BTW - Sally taught me all I know about up/downloading pics :p so blame her!)

Attachments

• ugly lonely guy.jpg
    ugly lonely guy.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 502
Wow, uhm can I vote more than once? Figuring the timing of his posts and with so many troubled teens, that's option 1. The @$$ is a given, but was thinking, could the snake shifter change to be Don Key? If so, then I'll vote for the snake. I hate snakes anyway.

Only one vote per person so make it count. It took me two days to get the thing set up as it was as the poll part went through mod eration. At least I learned how to work the poll software, any one want a lesson? :razz:

I shall not partake of polling practices, but would love a lesson in downloa ding diddies. I'll take med ia impaired for 10 dollars, Alex.

I shall not partake of polling practices, but would love a lesson in downloa ding diddies. I'll take med ia impaired for 10 dollars, Alex.

:razz: I should have kept looking for pictures and gone with 8 not 7!

What would have been number 8? I voted for the teen. He gave me the creeps.

There is a limit of 10 but I wasn't sure I could get it to work at all the first time out. Could have gone with theses as well but couldn't find the two actually at a computer.

Attachments

• inmate.jpg
    inmate.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 314
  • new need for dragon.jpg
    new need for dragon.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 223
  • unstable.jpg
    unstable.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 238
I voted for the computer hog as that's all he seems to do besides singling out people to harass...

Jen

Goth teen...That's the ticket! That reminds me, my husband and I went to a Goth club out of curiosity with some friends, years ago. Boy, was that a trip. They had stage acts with fire, knives, whips and torture! Some kind a weird circus, that was! Music sucked majorly. LOL We were adventurous!

Yeah, the dude is a goth teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back