Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Hey All

So, time for a rant and a rave.

I'm not sure if it was the cat under my feet or the hole in the floor, but I killed my foot. I was trying to miss the cat and stepped into the hold in my bedroom floor. Heard a horrid crunch and now, my foot is feels pretty broken. I don't think it is--but man, it hurts like heck. Every step is very painful now.

Silly cats have to be wherever I am. I have a hole in my bedroom floor where a vent is missing. I keep a piece of carpet over it. Cats/Floor 1 Patty 0 (I'm keeping score!)

Got a wasp on my porch. It's screened, no clue how he got it. Kidlet and I are both allergic to them. Guess who isn't going outside for a while?

I think I mentioned the cold or allergies that were bothering me. Weeks later, I'm just not getting better. Went to Doc first part of June for the horrible ear infection--and it's still not gone. Combine that with the shattered tooth and my face hurts!

My car tags expire next month and my account is overdrawn because of July's car insurance. In FL, no insurance they take your license. Had to let the payment bounce, because I can't lose my license. The bank charges 36 bucks every 3 days, sigh. So that'll eat up this months book sales deposit then some.

Ok, enough whines.

Now the raves.

My book is doing really, really well right now. I don't have all of July's numbers yet, but as of now, it's over $400. June was $409. August and Sept should be really nice checks!

Got an editing job last month I'm almost half done (just in time to pay my July rent here). Got an email today for a cover art job which I'll get pad for early next month. (which should cover most of the car insurance)

So, not everything sucks in the world of me. I'm really hoping my new books do as well as the one is doing. it took it almost a year to really pick up in sales.

So, by the end of summer, hopefully, I'll be able to keep things caught up.

I am so glad your book is doing well and taking a little bit of financial strain off you. But sorry about your foot.
Dianne smashed her foot up recently and I know she went through tremendous pain. It wasn't something you needed right now, or ever for that matter.

Don't we say dumb things sometimes!

Thinking of you and your daughter dear Patty. Hugs

I say stupid things all the time :) What did i say this time?

Patty it was Me that said a stupid thing not you, ha ha
It was just silly that I was stating the obvious.........of course you didn't need a broken foot on top of everything else!

Hugs

LOL

Oh

Don't think it's broke--as it's not really too swollen, but it's sure dented! I'm just waiting on the next shoe to drop. The power issues here are really, really worrying me. Flickers, circuits popping, sigh. I need an electrician badly. Maybe in September. Was hoping this month, but the overdraft fees are going to eat my entire sales check this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back