Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
AL
City
Fairhope
Rant: I don't like Friday's when it's the 13th. I usually don't do much on those days. I'm not really superstitious as my son was born on a Friday the 13th but he weighed in at 7lb, 11oz which I figured evened it out. Yesterday I got a call that my daughter that lives 180 miles away was in a auto accident and being taken to the ER. I broke down and cried to God how much more could he possible have for me and begged that my daughter would be OK. I was on pins and needles most all afternoon till I got the word that she was going to be just fine, nothing broken, just some bumps and bruises. I cried to God again thanking him for his mercy and love.

Rave: Our God is a awesome God. It says in Mark that if you ask and believe it will be given to you. I did and it was!

I am so glad that your daughter is ok. And yes...God is awesome!

Glad your daughter is OK. I try not to think about it being Friday the 13th! Take care.

ATTAGO God!

I cannot imagine ever receiving such a call - so happy your baby is fine! Hope the bruises heal quickly and that you get to hug her real soon.

Our GOD is an AWESOME GOD indeed :) So happy to hear your prayers were answered quickly. I have to keep reminding myself HE will answer prayers in HIS time and not mine.

Janice,
Another issue on your plate! My heart goes out to you and Dean! God is awesome and I'm glad your daughter only has bumps and bruises. Are you both packing to go to her? My thoughts and prayersare with you!

Hugs,

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back