Diagnosis
05/2009
Country
UK
State
Somerset
City
Yeovil
How dare you - come into our lives and screw things up.

Our life was good - really good. We had it all, we really did. We in our 21 years together had faced so many ups and downs and things had really settled - we were blissfully happy, we truly were. I dont just wish to remember it that way because of how i feel today - it really was blissfull.

How dare you.

(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I am so angry today. I am so mad about what ALS is doing to my dad and all the other PALS. My faith is being shaken to the core. My dad has suffered his whole life. His father died when he just turned 4. He worked since he was 13. Then went he got close to retirement age my mom got diagnosed with first breast cancer. Then after dealing with that for a year. We found out she had a totally unrelated case of stage 4 colon cancer. Now he has ALS and can't go walking like he used to enjoy. He no longer can swim in his pool or take his grandsons fishing anymore unless he'd have help. This really sucks. Then there are the crazies that get on here wanting to have the disease.

Thx Aly

Skipper - I am so sorry your yesterday was also awful.

I cope most days, but yesterday............. I had cancer in 1997 and was poorly, really poorly. Mark cared for me with such gentleness and he promised that he would spend the rest of his life looking after me - he whisked me away and married me making me the happiest girl alive (I was bald from chemo and scarred all over from surgeries but felt the most beautiful I have ever felt) and care for me he has. And then this - just when life was peachy and calm.

Now I care for him, however much love I give him I cant make him better - my love wont heal him like his healed me.

STINKS.

Anger is normal but remember it keeps us the victim. It's part of the grief process so accept it for what it is and wait for the next day to be better. I am praying that you are having a better day. Jamiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back