Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
So what's up with these foam rubber bras?

And suddenly we are back in an era where soccer moms are sporting cleavage with crucifixes nestled in to ward off evil and prurient intrest.

I guess I am finally an elderly curmudgeon. <sigh>
It's another rough springtime.

Foam rubber bras?

I missed out on "burning your bras" until Lou showed up.

Now that my arms and hands don't work no bra makes it easier for someone to get me dressed.

I'm thinking about going "commando" next.

I just tried to put on a sports bra, thinking it would be more comfy... nearly strangled myself, especially trying to get it off 5 minutes later!

Wish I were still nearly flatchested like I was until I had kids and gained 50 lbs!

HelenL .....that is sooo funny. I can just picture it. LOL

just got a bra I ordered online, will let you know tomorrow if it's any easier/comfier than the ones that are killing me!

Foam rubber bras? Where are you people shopping for lingerie? Advance Auto Parts? Home Depot? LOL!

I bought a couple of bras at a store called Soma Intimates. You can also get them on their website. They are very nice and supportive, a bit sports-bra like in the back, and hook in the front! Just thought I'd pass that info along for any other ladies who are also searching for an easier alternative to a standard bra... and, erm, foam rubber. LOL!

i wear a bra 1 size bigger around (like a 40 instead of a 38), keep it fastened and step into ut. the biggest challenge is untwisting it after pulling it up as it just rolls over itsel. sports bra - i'd be like elen - strangling myself. i can barely get tops over my head these days - can't lift left arm at all. someone should make bras for us! i've tried lots of styles and nothing works...guess thats where i'm headed - nothing.

they also make water bras and ones with air pockets that you can pump up... false advertising Id say. LOL
thanks for the giggle, Jerry.

i've taken to wearing built in bras, in tank tops. took forever to teach my hubby how to put them on but he works late i'm not dying to get it off and can go to bed in it if its too late. whoops..on ME!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back