State
NY
City
Syracuse
Frustrated
Slapping myself in the face with half a PBJ trying to hit my mouth
Smears on my glasses
Frustrating

I hear ya Tom. I put a towel on my lap now.

Doggone if it's not the small things that drive you to insanity, eh, tomby? Hope the rest of the day goes better for you.

It has. Just drove my chair around the block on a beautiful day

Good for you tomby, so glad the day went better. It is nice to get out and get fresh air and fresh spirit....:)

Glad it got a bit better! Summer is here, spose we all should get out and try to enjoy it (unless you're in NZ, lol, where it's winter)

I use a towel too! Glad you're getting out and about. A little sunshine can really lift the spirits.

Actually winter it's not all that bad. Only a handful of frosts a year and relatively dry so while nights get down close to freezing by noon it's often sunny and warm enough to go out and putter with just a sweater on over longs. I'm lucky enough to have a full glassed sun-room, which means most afternoons I can enjoy the semi-outside for a few hours even if it's a bit too cold or windy or wet to stay out otherwise. This year the plants are most confused and I have a few azaleas with second blooms for the year, A bed of Japanese iris about to put up flower shoots and a large camellia hedge that just finished blooming and the leaves haven't even dropped off the elm tree yet. All in all, I can't complain to much about winter. Oh yeah, I have central gas heating. A real novelty here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back