08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
HI Everyone

Know I haven't been around much--just not in the mood to be a downer around here, but did want to post and let you all know you've been in my thoughts and prayers.

Hope your holiday was all you wanted it to be.

Hugs

Merry Christmas to you and wishing you peace and love in 2012!

Did you have any luck with Shane and the brace?

AL.

Hey there, sent you a pm. Didn't see your post. Don't be a stranger, we're here for you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. Miss you.

I got a Shanes Brace a couple weeks ago and love it. I wore it to clinic and everyone on staff wanted to see it. The PT made a copy of the address. It's the lightest one she's seen. I'm so thankful I found this forum and Shane posted his brace. Life is good!

Did you have any luck with Shane and the brace?

AL.

I sent him a message but he didn't respond. I'd be glad to help hi. If I can. At least I can write an ad.

Trfogey, I've been thinking about you a lot. I hope you know how much you mean to this place.

Susan, hugs. Replied to you.

On a semi-good note. My daughter put her young adult fantasy novel on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It's actually pretty good. She was very excited. So.d about ten copies the first few days...not too bad with no advertising.

My books have at least paid my car insurance each month for the last year. My Christmas romantic suspense short story did fairly well. It's harder to do long books for me. My memory is getting very bad. Plotting is a ***** when you can't remember chapter one, lol.

Still trying to sell the business. Just can't do it anymore, and getting more in debt trying. We are going to try and teach a class next weekend. Wish us luck.

Our Christmas was spent watching the tv. Mel gave me a virtual creature I've been wanting. A mindless virtual pet site...but I enjoy it a lot.

I've only left the house twice in a month. I just am not safe to drive. Mel was very sick with bronchitis, but is finally getting better.

Still gotta get rid of the druggie roomies. It sucks that we have to keep them because we can't afford the place on our own. We don't trust them to leave the house unattended.

My body is getting worse. My left arm is almost totally useless now. I have to use the iPad because I can't type on my keyboard anymore. One handed irritates me too much, so ignore typos. iPad auto correct messes up a lot. I was trying to exercise with Mel, but I'm just too wobbly on my feet and fall too much. I do enjoy the whirlpool though. It's still relatively warm here.

Things could be a lot worse. We have a roof over our heads, food to eat and a car to get us to the grocery store. Lots are worse off. I pawned all my jewelry and Kindle to pay December rent. The one student that signed up will cover half of January. An author is going to pay Mel to design her website, which will help, too.

I'll keep you all posted. Al, you can give Shane my email if you talk to him. If his brace is working for you guys, he needs the help to promote it.

Luv you gius bunches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back