08/2011
Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Hi Guys

Sorry I've been MIA. I got a lot of PMs from my friends. Didn't realize I was worrying people with my absence.

Lots of bad things going on in my life that I won't bore you all with. When my frame of mind sucks, I figure I can't help anyone here, so I've been staying pretty much away.

Got an email from one of my friends here today, so figured I'd poke my head in and let you all know still alive and kicking.

Health stuff still sucky. Financial is a nightmare. Just a bad month.

Hugs to all

;) I'm so glad I can exhale now. Talk when you're ready Dear One. Or not. I'm just glad you're still with us.
Love you!

Patty,
We were so worried about you! I'm sorry your going through sucky stuff. I'll be in Orlando next month. Maybe we can meet for lunch. My treat .:)
Susan

Just keep in mind we are here to help you as well. You don't have to only be helping others here. Its ok to come and vent and get support!

xoxox

Welcome home Patty, we ALL missed you sooo much. Just go ahead and vent it really helps...I did and everyone was so kind and encouraging they lifted me back up again...all those extending their hands to help.....Here's mine grab hold~~E, BIG HUG!

I even called your emerg. number and got voicemail. No call back.

AL.

So glad to hear that you're ok.... we were all worried about you at our teaparty!

Wow Patty, you even gave Al a scare. Glad you are still with us. Sometimes you have to let others love on you and learn that you don't have to always be the giver. Life is certainly hard for you and you need your friends to lean on. Isn't it nice to know you were missed and are loved by so many? You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Been hoping that you would check in Patty. It's good to know that you're okay.
Laurel

Yippee Patty is back! i echo the voices here saying you do not have to be the giver all the time...just reach out and we will be here for you!

Just WOW.

Seriously, I didn't think anyone would really notice if I was here or not. AL, I'm afraid I'm not even answering my phone. Haven't answered it or checked voice mail in weeks other than the calls from local numbers from trying to find a roommate. I just assumed all the non-local calls were people wanting money I just don't have. I still haven't checked voice mails. The phone will likely be turned off when it's due.

I've been very, very depressed. With what all you guys are going through--I felt it would be unfair to be here in that frame of mind.

I won't disappear again. I wouldn't have if I'd realized I'd worry anyone; that's the last thing I'd want to ever do.

Last week was my birthday. I got a text from the person I share an office space with saying "I'm giving up the office on the 30th" so, I lost the only place I could do my classes--just a few weeks after giving up my other office location because he convinced me it was silly to pay on two spaces. So now, I have none.

I lost all my things in storage because I couldn't pay the bill. I'm going to lose my apartment on the 11th because my roommate moved out while my daughter and I were out for the day. So--I can't pay the rent--other than my half. I've never been even a day late on it before--and got the 3 day notice yesterday. It's not even a week late yet. I'm having no luck finding a new roommate.

With no office, i can't teach my classes--hell, I can't even get the supplies out of the space because I don't own a truck to get them out.

As I said--things are very, very bad right now.

I do check my email daily and got an email yesterday from Amy, so I came in only to find over 20 PMs from my friends here--again, my apologies. I really didn't think I'd be missed.

I came here first for my own health issues--and have stayed so long because I've wanted to help anyone I could. I guess I have felt pretty useless, and didn't feel I had the right to bring that here to the forums with all the issues you guys are living with.

My health is getting worse--and I can't go to the doctor--not because of insurance, as I have insurance--but because I can't afford the co-pays. I haven't filled my prescriptions this month as I have to keep the money I have to try and get the rent paid somehow. I sold my manual wheelchair Monday to buy food.

My internet is included in the apartment, or I couldn't be online. I used my change collection to pay for my license tags that expired on my birthday.

When I get like this--I just don't feel useful to anyone.

I must say that my spirits lifted a lot when I realized that I was missed here--again, I swear I won't disappear again.

Thanks to you all

Patty

I replied--it's off to moderation.

Hugs to you all!

:) Glad you are still here

Sheesh Patty. When it rains it pours, eh? Dam, I wish I were rich. I'd scoop you up and fly you away. Can you apply for some assistance?

Oh Patty, I wish I could help you out with more than words, but I know some of what you're going through right now. Does FL have any decent assistance programs out there or Salvation Army? I'm not sure how long it takes to evict someone in FL, but it can be dragged out for a while around here, especially if you're dealing with health issues. Call your electric co. as well, see what arrangements can be made until you get back on your feet. I would think that with your health issues that you would qualify for some aid. My town has a Family Assistance program, and they just got me caught up on the electric bill... (now I have to figure out how to pay for the oil bill). Does Orlando have any programs like that? I'm praying that something goes your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back