Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
i just wasted 4hour n 70 dollars to b told this disease is terrible by my doctor, like idk lol. dnt know why i bother to go. :evil:

That is insane. Some doctors know all the right things to say. Sorry you had a crappy visit. Hope today is a good day.
Love and light
Meg:cool:

I'm sorry Lupe..some of these Dr's need a class in human compassion, and bedside manner.

The 1st time I saw my Dr. after being diagnosed by a Neuroligist, He says,[Well other than that Mrs Lincoln, How was the play]. I looked at my mom, Then back at him and said What the hell is that supposed to mean. He says Mr. Lincoln was shot at the play with his wife its a joke.
I am looking for a new Dr.

Steven, whem U fimd 1 let me know. What is wromg W/ tje docs 2day? Did theu not take the calss on compassiom?

Sorru U had sucj a visit. I hace had many. 1 was wjere the neuro talked 2 me & never ecen tuocjed me & charged me a lot 4 the visit! I hope UR nexst visit is bettre.

i dont think im going again. he doesnt examine just charge me.

Then what do you do? You will need meds and other things. You need a good family doctor. It helps a bunch. You can get
the things you need with out the appointments.

Jim

i dont take any meds n dont use anything

sorry to hear you had such a bad appointment and doctor dear cukita99.
i know you have so many problems with your situation,paying good money for nothing is not what you need.
i do think of you and your dear son ofton,being on my own also with a son i know how hard it can be.
godbless.
caroline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back