Country
US
State
Fl
City
Orlando
Hey

How come sometimes this entire thread isn't here

Earlier today I wanted to rant---I mean REALLY wanted to rant--all because I couldn't push the toaster button.

Meltdown cuz of a toaster!

Anyway--why is this place here sometimes and not others? This evening when I got home, it's back again?

Hi Patty

The Off Topic threads only appear when you are in the main "ALS/MND Support Group Forums" menu.

When you are in the "ALS and MND Support Group" sub-menu you won't see the Off Topic threads although you will see all the most frequently viewed threads.

I'm embarrassed to say that until only recently I was not even aware that there was an Off Topic section.

Richard--you just explained a lot--the Christian thread is in "Other" which is causing some frustration. I will admit for the first year I was a member, I only knew of the "PALS" area, and thought very little happened in this forum. Wonder if there is a way to announce the presence of "Off Topic" through the main area to others who are unaware...?

Abbas child, I think you just did make it a little more well known! Gosh I had no idea this rant forum even existed. I definately could have used this a couple of days ago when all I wanted to do was scream and cry. Instead I made a blog which didn't quite do my feelings justice. Sigh. Glad I know this is here now. Thanks!

Try clicking the New Posts link on the blue bar at the top of the page. It will give you search results that will show you all threads that have been started or updated since the last time you logged in. If you stay logged in, you can click the New Posts link periodically to show the threads that have been created or updated while you've been doing other things.

That's what I always do as I come on.

Thanks Richard for the clear and helpful info.

Cool, thanks folks. I'm always logged in as my puter is always on. Nice to know!

Hello Darlin!

Hi, K. K. How's things?

:razz: LOL! I guess it is kinda scary for me to be a lurker! LOL

Can't lurk here we still see you..lol

No need to lurk, KK! Come on and join in! Hope y'all are doing alright!

Oooh, Lurking! It sounds so sinister!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back