Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
Mi
City
Kalamazoo
So I was going to start blogging because my mother was diagnosed with ALS back in March of this year and I need a place to just let it all out. But for some reason I cannot post blogs on here, soooooooo instead I started one on blogspot. I'm not one to blog every day because I get busy but when I do, you never know what will come out of my mouth. There are times I am angry, sad, frustrated. Just thought I would share in case anyone else may be interested. Here is the link to it. Thanks for reading this and I hope you are all having a blessed day.

Lindsey
Life As I Know It... One Day @ A Time

I think you need a certain number of posts before you can blog. Don't know how many.

You might be right John but I think if you read FAQ blog it will tell you how to do it. Some people just can't be bothered reading or looking.

AL.

Actually Al, I did look up the FAQ. It states....

If you are allowed to post blog entries, you will always have a link in the blog sidebar titled "Post to your Blog". This link allows you to post entries immediately, entries that will post automatically at a future date, or create a draft entry for later review and posting.

Nothing about a number of posts or anything like that, just if you are allowed to post blog entries blah blah blah. Well, I am obviously not allowed to post blog entries, so I took the initiative and started one elsewhere. No big deal. If there is anything that gets under my skin, its people assuming I did or did not do something, so just had to clear the air on this one.

I know I had to ask for "Blog" to be turned on, but it seemed a simple fix.

Hi Lindsey, i too find a blog is the best way for me to let things out and also found you had to wait till you had x amount of posts on here before having access.

You know how they say sh*t rolls downhill? Well apparently the good stuff doesn't. I didn't know the blog rules were changed. Sorry linzblkr if you thought that was meant as a shot at you. It wasn't. You would be amazed at the number of people unwilling to try to help themselves.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back