Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
CA
City
Roseville
Ok - need to get this off my chest. I am so frustrated. I am trying so hard to do the things that my husband has done, and also do my own chores. I mowed the lawn and even used the weed eater. What I get is "Well, why didn't you do that area over there?". Or, "I don't do it that way."

I know you don't! And I would give anything so that you could be able to do it again. I don't want this life. I don't want this stress. I don't think I am strong enough.

We have friends and family near and far that are supporting us and helping us in every way imaginable. But, I struggle with the everyday stuff.

This morning, as I am already late for work, he asks for important papers. I find what I think he needs and he says no not those. "What did you do with them? Where did you put them?" OMG! I am not the only one in this house that touches papers or important envelopes. He says they were right there on the table 2 months ago. Really?!?!?! two months?!?!?!

AAAAHHHHH! And the cherry on top of my sundae, is that I say all of these things, and then I feel guilty. I know he doesn't want this. Wishes he wasn't putting us through this. And the fact of the matter is, I can't imagine going through this with anyone else. I love him. He is my best friend, my husband, and the best Dad. I hate to see him hurting and wish there was something I could do for him.

Feeling the negative energy leaving........thank you for reading! I know we all have our good days and bad days. Time to turn this one to the positive.
Love and light
Meg

Meg,
I completely get it..
We are toughest on the one's we love the most. You are human, and of course this crap will get to you sometimes. Did you consider signing up for a team chart. Kind of a help here type of thing. MDA has something like that for instance. You are only one person, and it can surely be overwhelming. Either side of an illness is bad, not sure how to make it easier. I just wanted to tell you that we all get it.

meg, i did the same thing to my son yesterday. he got mad at me and told me i never say please or thank u. i just take him for granted. i will b more careful from now on n less demanding. sometimes we need to b reminded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back