Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Hi y'all. I really need some prayers right now. As some of you already know, my dad died this past january and I'm 15 years old. Today was really a terrible day. Please just pray for and keep up with the continued support. Thank you!

Praying for you right now Mary. Hang in there!

Mary, lifting you up...
Ann

Mary,

I'll be praying for you all day. Hugs to you!

Teresa

Dear Mary,
Praying for you and wishing you peace.
blessings,Pat

Mary, I am praying for you today. Trust in the Lord he will be faithful to see you through this. He is with you.

Mary I am praying for you. Blessings to you sweetie.
Laurel

Lifting you and everyone touched by your Dad. Heaven has another perfect angel. Hugs xoxo

You will be blessed with your fond memories of your dad. My dad died of MS when I was 12 and now that I am 63, all my memories are still vivid. I was the baby of five and he doted on me. You have a wonderful life ahead and he is asking about you and loves you from afar.

Mary,
Do you talk to your dad? My dad died 5 years ago quite suddenly. I still talk to him all the time. I know whatbhe wuld say to me, but I feel bettervwhen I talk to him.

Prayin for you, sweetie!

Dear Mary,
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

Kimberly

Mary,

My wife and I are praying for you today. We are also grieving the loss of our dad. It is hard to do the things that need to be done with a big hole in your life. I pray that Jesus will continue to stitch that hole with the memories you cherish and with His love that is with you always.

Josh

Oh Mary,
how my heart breaks for you right now. I lost my dad on Feb 23rd and saying goodbye has been the hardest thing I've had to do yet. We had time to say goodbye and we knew he was going, but that has not made it any easier.
please know that you are not alone, we are a whole family of people connected by this disease and we all understand what you are going through. We can love and pray for each other through it!
Kareen

Dear Mary,

you are such a sweetheart! My husband and I are praying for you. Right now in my classes I have an 18 year old boy whose Daddy has cancer and is dying. He also has a 14 year old brother. You are in my prayers together with all the other kids that I see every day and who have experienced such an enormous loss. It WILL get better! Grief is like the ocean, the waves come and go. Eventually there will be complete calm and peace, believe me... hang on, you are a courageous kid and we care about you!,

Love,

Lenka

Mary,
Do you talk to your dad? My dad died 5 years ago quite suddenly. I still talk to him all the time. I know whatbhe wuld say to me, but I feel bettervwhen I talk to him.

Prayin for you, sweetie!

This is a great idea!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate all this love and support it means so much to me. And yes, I will still talk to him and it does help. Josh and Kareen, I am so sorry! I also had time to say goodbye to my Dad but it was obviously still very hard. My prayers are for you guys! Thanks to everyone else, especially Lenka, you're post meant alot to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back