Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
And I mean literally!

I have a fever and some kind of head cold. My husband has been thinking he was going to die for the last two days, because he has the same thing and can't breathe...blah...blah...blah... It's been rough!

My brother is an ******* and expects me to pick up the pieces when he screws up! HELLO! He's an adult and has a wife that can "help" him if she chooses to do so!

WHY WHY WHY? Why do I feel guilty that I cannot help everyone?:evil:

You should not feel guilty about anything! What you do in a day is beyond human! Do not allow your brother to upset you. Time for him to step up.....wife..or not! Thinking of you!

Thanks!

It amazes me when people ask for ME to do something for them! What?

OK...really ranting there!

Because you care, CJ.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't feel guilty.

Don't stop caring.

Although you are not licensed to practice medicine in the USA, perhaps you could be a counselor?

Only if you like the R. Lee Ermey GEICO commercial. ;)

Trfogey- that is hilarious! that is one of mine and my PALS favorite commercials.
Thanks for posting it, CJ!

Nobody asked, but are you feeling better? Was is a 24 hour virus? I hope you are feeling better!

CJ, yes, How are you feeling now? Still getting over the flu along with Daddy O? Is he doing okay? I'm so sorry you've had the crud.

We are a little better! Thank y'all for asking! Still a lingering bit of crud. DaddyO was happy tonight that he was able to cough up a lung cookie! LOL No cough assist required...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back