Scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's very sad that someone would resort to that. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

....... I have the rope.........

honestly what sort of low life piece of sh+t does this sort of thing . . Really gets me wild. .

Despicable beyond words.

did you watch the whole video of the story?
it was just one conning lie after another and he would not admit he was a con man even with so much evidence showing he was talking c**p.

my heart ached when the bulbar als pal called micheal martin broke down crying.
he lost his money and is now in hospice care on a vent.

so sad beyond words:-(

Truely shocking and makes me feel sick! even at the end he still tried to convince micheal to carry on with having treatment.

...............have the hot poker to stick up his arse..........................

They should put these people in jail for the rest of there sorry lives!

Caroline, thank you for posting this youtube. I remember when 60 Minutes aired this program, and it is one which should be seen by anyone with ALS who is considering finding a miracle cure. It takes less than 27 minutes to watch the entire thing, and speaks volumes. I think I'll bookmark this thread...

Hell is hot and eternity is long, Mr. Stowe!

There is a special place reserved for people like this. You have to be truly depraved to prey on people who have nothing but hope and faith to hold on to as far as a cure.

TedH5, are you packed and ready to go? My prayers are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back