Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
i live in an area for elderly and disabled,there are carers coming and going from morning till night.
last year a women a few years younger than me moved here with her husband.
she is suposed to be very disabled after a doctor gave her an injection in her legs and she is suing for compensation ,because she says she has severe pain now.
she has a carers to make meals,shower ect everyday...........these carers are her friends as she used to be a carer with the same company.
she complains and gets everything,even getting a new electric wheelchair.

me i never complain,dont ask for help and try to keep going doing things myself.
i asked a few years ago for a wheelchair but they measured me up and said i could only have a manual.........can not have electric unless you need it fulltime.
i wanted one to get out more instead of being stuck behind four walls 90% of the week,a manual is no good as i dont have upper body strength.
so i am trying to save up for a mobility scooter.

my point..........she is a liar and its a scam!
she has been seen walking about ok when no one is looking.
my son months back walked behind her and her friend one day and he said she walks just like anyone else.
she has even been seen getting up steps ok,i had to move from my house as i could no longer cope with stairs.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ##########
it just makes me so mad when i know others suffer and struggle.
if we can catch her out we will take some pictures and expose her.:twisted:

Good for you! Take those pictures and put an end to her evil ways!

Caroline,

Perhaps your son's cell phone has a video camera. They would be more convincing than stills. I imagine a copy sent to the doctor she is suing would soon see her looking for a new apartment.

It's shocking! The wrong people benefit from things they don't deserve in this country. Like what has already been said, get evidence on video and get her reported.

I agree it is shocking, morally wrong, and very frustrating. BUT consider how involved you want to wind up getting into that situation i.e. you could get called to court to testify. Something like that happened with one of our neighbors. The person testifying about the fraudulent situation spent hours in court, and people took sides so it spun out of control leaving a very unpleasant environment.
Laurel

this women did an interview for a local newspaper,probabley to add more wieght to her case.
i can not remember all the details but basically she had some lower abdominal scar tissue causing pain into her legs.
after complaining she was sent to this doctor for some type of injection to relieve symptoms.
the doctor said he did nothing wrong and is upset as he can not understand what happened.
she said ontop of the pain she had numbness and tingling that has not gone away.
i would say she is a very loud over powering women,in your face kind of person.
after i read the article i thought it just did not add up.
even if it did leave her with some pain(i bet everything i own not as much as me)she is not disabled as she is making out.
when they moved in my nieghbour said she had no sticks and was helping carrying boxes ect into the flat.

she will be found out eventually i am sure of that,they always slip up.
i agree chris,when you get people like this it makes others question genuine cases who end up not getting the help they need.
yes john a phone camera would be best,will just take a while trying to catch her out.
just makes my blood boil.

ps....laurel,that does not worry me.

but ollie..you live in free loading..rip off britain!.............politicians, schoolteachers, bankers..benifit cheats, councils....there all at it!........dont waste your time over these people..you will only effect yourself...get the best out of yourself and put your energy into that.........as they say, dont get bitter...your above that...loves the pooler........

The man who lives across the street is still driving after his license was revoked... brags that since then he has driven 30,000 miles. He claims to be a Christian too! Are we non-Christian to believe he deserves to get caught?

If he professes to be a Christian he definitely should not be doing that! He definitely deserves to get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back