Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
Home help came yesterday and I was sleeping. When I woke she said she had done the ironing that S had given her - the***** had given her all his own clothes to iron!

He has NO moral sense whatever. He has been working in the garden for the last two days - never known so much activity - but discover he has been planting all his special "plants".
When I said the electric bill was overdue - his only contribution to expenses in MY house and only about 100 euros every three months - he said he had gardened to save me having to pay anyone to come in to help so that meant he did not have to pay the bill.

Can you get your head around someone like that?

My son and daughter would be happy to get rid of him but at the last moment my fear of being totally alone itnervenes. My own worst enemy.

But next Monday the nursing organisation is coming and if I can organise enough cover (Social services now offer me 750 euros worth of care a month, wonderful) I really shall have to get the courage from somewhere. These moral "lapses" get to me even more than the violence. Like when he broke his own MP3 player, took mine without asking, did not just add his music but EMPTIED it of all my stuff and filled it with his own. Then of course bought himself a new, better one and just left mine full of his horribl e stuff. Gobsmacking!
Rant and rave I could go on!But aware this is my own fault

Irismarie...
This is not your own fault! You did not make him do the things he has done to you, he did. The moral lapses and the violence are unacceptable! I am glad the nursing organization is coming to see you. I'm sure if you explain the circumstances to them, they will more than help you get the cover you need so that you can "fire" S. The way he treats you makes my blood boil! You rant and rave all you need to - you have every right to do just that. You are in my prayers every second of every day. When the time comes, the love from all your friends will give you the courage you need.
We love you!
Have a blessed day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back