Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
I think this has been one of my hardest days ever...I have never felt so tired.just no energy at all. Everything makes me sad ...just real depressed..can't seem to get a grip tonight.maybe I shouldn't be putting this on the forum sight? Sorry... Going to take sleeping pill and hope I am much better in the morning... Hugs,Linda :cry:

Dear Linda, you can come and tell us anything anytime, that is what we are here for. Get a good night's rest and tomorrow will be better.
Barry

Hi Linda.
I hope you dont read this for at least 8 hours. That means that you are sleeping, ready for a new day tomorrow.

Cheers
Peter

columbine_purple_blue_2.jpg

A good night sleep and a better tomorrow my friend!

Hope that you get a good nights sleep and the morning looks brighter for you.
(((((hugs)))))
Colleen

My husband felt the same way tonight. I hope you both get a good night's sleep, and that tomorrow will be a brighter day.

so sorry wishing you a better tomorrow

ALS is sad and tiring! I probably slip for a moment each day. I think this allows me from not combusting with Anger...and sadness. Be kind to yourself you are allowed to be sad...and of course feel tired. Hoping today is filled with little moments of sunshine.

Good Morning Linda!
I am so sorry that you did not have a good day yesterday. I hope the nights rest helped and that you are in a happy place today. Down days will be there and this is the place to express your feelings. We are here for you and will do all we can to help you. Know that you are loved. My prayers are with you.:p

This is exactlly the place for you to express those types of feelings. Everyone here knows how you feel. We are often there ourselves. Sending you the very best of hopes that today you are feeling much better.
Jim

Thanks thanks so much...I truly don't know what I would do without my forum family...today is a new day...doing much better. Slept real good with my tylanol pm..... Much more energy..thanks for caring and being here...big hugs, Linda

Linda, it's wonderful to see today's post and know you're feeling so much better. Sleep is such a blessing!

Linda, so good to see your morning post and hear the sunshine back in your message.

This is just the place to come when you are feeling tired and sad - we do understand exactly how you feel - we are all there at times. I've found that when tired, don't fight it. A good nap or a good night's sleep do wonders for improving your mood. Well, sunshine helps too! :)

Hugs and positive vibes being sent your way,

Diane

Hi Linda, Glad to hear that today is a little better. Hope that it helped to come here and tell us how you felt.
Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back