09/2005
Country
CA
State
BC
City
Abbotsford
Hi Everyone!

I want to tell you about the launch of my website. I was going to do this about a year ago but for one reason or another never got it started. FINALLY launched the start of it today.

It is a simple site giving my experience and opinion on things. I have tons more content to add to it so it will continue to be a work-in-progress. Your critique and suggestions will be welcomed and appreciated.

LifeWithALS

:grin::grin::grin:

Love it...looking forward to more of your experiences and your wives :)

Looks very neat and concise! Thanks for putting forth the effort to help others!

Great website Joel! I think the Content Index section is very helpful and wish other websites had the same.
Great job and thank you for reaching out and helping others.
Dana

Lots of work for you and very helpful for others.

Way to go Joel! The website looks very good and it really has a lot of useful information.

Thanks everyone! I welcome your suggestions for content and if you have contributions don't hesitate!

Thanks Joel - I really appreciate your perspective.
Dan

Hi Joel, Your website is terrific! I think it's easy to navigate through and I can see the potential for you to get lots of information out there. Way to go! -Pam

Well Done Joel.

Glen

very nice glad for the meanings of abbv. like cals and pals been trying to figure that out

Great website. Thank you for helping PALS and CALS.

I am so happy to see this site.........I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. You were always there for me when I was scared or just confused, I will never forget you. Keep up the good work and as Freddie would say "keep fighting the good fight". God Bless you and your family.
Thanks for always being there for mine

God Bless You!

netty

Well done! I love the positive approach. I look forward to seeing your site grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back