Diagnosis
09/2008
Country
US
State
Ohio
City
Waterloo
ALS Matters - An ALS Community where you can connect, share and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALS Matters has been completely changed. Please take a look. Jeff worked real hard on the revision.

Won't let me register again Jeff. Why won't you let me in?

AL

Stop trying to use a fire ax to enter your password :razz:

What's the problem? Like I said before if you email me your info I'll set you up then you can change/edit whatever you need.

A few bugs to still work out I see. Looks promising!

When you register you will get an e-mail that gives you a link to finish. Of course, it took me a bit to figure that out - LOL

OK I'm now a member and want to change my PW. How do I do that. Spent half an hour looking for where to do it. I know it's probably in plain sight but can you help out us seeing challenged?

AL.

Hey AL,

The only way I can see is to click on the "Forgot your Password?" link by the login button. I think it gives you an email , that take you through setting a new password.

Glen

OK I'm now a member and want to change my PW. How do I do that. Spent half an hour looking for where to do it. I know it's probably in plain sight but can you help out us seeing challenged?

AL.

As nearly as I can tell, password changing appears to be on the Edit Details part of the Edit Profile feature. One way to get to it is to hover on the Community menu icon at the top of the page and click on the Profile entry. Then hover on the Profile tab below and click Edit Details. On that page there are a pair of fields -- Password and Verify Password -- and there is a Save button at the bottom. That looks like a way to change your password to me, but I haven't tried it to verify.

Some of the navigation features are goofy or maybe even buggy. I'm sure that Jeff will track them down and get them fixed as he has time and energy for the task.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez YES , there it is.

Hey AL, want share the name of that optometrist, looks like I am getting to be blind as a bat too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back