Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
North Carolina
City
wake forest
I know that this is not where we normally post this, but I want someone who has ALS to help me. I started with a toe twitching, then either one arm or both arms felt heavy, can't remember. Then both arms started to hurt,after that one arm felt weak. Three doctors have examined strength and said they did not detect any. Now my neck feels heavy, my other arm feels weak, also during this time my legs have been hurting me . I do have brisk reflexes and some spasticity. All this time has taken place within 3 weaks time. My stomach has a squeezing in it. Sometimes my head has a sharp pain. My arms still ache when I try to do something, but I can still do what I need to. Sorry this is so long, I amjust scared. Also I have some twitching. Does this sound like ALS? Is the progression to fast? Could someone pplease help me. Than you, God bless you wonderfully brave people.

That in no way sounds like ALS. It does not start that way. Rest comfortable.

Hello Cynth

I am no dr but I also have ALS, doesn't sound like any symptom that I have had. I think you can put your mind at ease.:D

:)Thankyou beautiful people. Know that this experiance has opened my eyes to some things. I will be praying for you daily. tHE Lord loves you, and I pray that He will bless you and keep you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back