any young people here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

viviana

hello ,

My name is Viviana and I am 21 ...and have recently been diagnosed...and I feel quite lonely in here ..mainly because of my young age...and I would like to know if there are any other young people diagnosed with ALS on this forum... thank you

Omar is young. He lives in the Netherlands.

I don't know how young is young, but I am 31 and consider myself to be young. :)

I was diagnosed at 33, I am 38 now and was always very young at heart and still am, despite my condition.

Viviana feel free to contact me on Facebook. Search Duane Siple and you will find me.

Omar is 29. He checks in here about once a month. Graphics designer/nice guy.

My son was recently DXed with ALS. He is 18. He doesn't like to talk about it much and doesn't post on this forum.

Sorry to hear about your own DX. Even though many people on this forum are a bit older, since that's the norm for this horrible disease, I think you will find caring, compassionate people here.

Valya

Hi, my sister-in-law is from Switzerland. I am not quite sure from which area but close to Geneva. She is a physiotherpist and can speak all the dialects of Switzerland. She has been helping me a lot with exercises, eating, breathing etc. She won't mind you contacting her. You could chat on more than ALS.

Please contact me and I will give you her contact details. You are welcome to contact me as well. I am 43 but have children your age. You are so young! I will pray for you!

Ronelle,

Thank you very much ...you are very sweet...but actually i just moved from Switzerland back to my home country Romania...because i was in college in Switzerland...but now...because i don`t go to school anymore...i went home :(...you are also young..43 is young...:)

I'm young - 23.

I'm still trying to come to terms with everything. But its nice to know i'm not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back