Diagnosis
05/2006
Country
US
State
Ms
City
Gulfport
Just an update to let my friends know I am beginning to lose my voice. My arms are going fast. They are adding Oxygen to my Bi-pap now and I am scheduled to go on Hospice next week as far as I know. The body is apparently failing, but only God knows what the future holds.
I am sorry I have not been online to answer your questions or comments. I have had trouble with my computer :evil: that has lasted almost 3 weeks now. Hard drive formatted and reloaded 3 times, still not working properly. I think I have a bad hard drive.
I am trying to get a tilt table for my bed so I can still get on the Internet while in bed, with my portable computer.
It will all come together soon. Just the usual complications of life that seems so bad in this day in which we live.
God is good and that is what really matters. He will provide.
Just wanted to say I love you all and I have appreciated all the support, prayers, and good will over the years. :grin: This Forum has been my lifeline and I know it has been to so many others. Please, do not grow tired of visiting the forum and reaching out to others. You are a blessing and the hands of Jesus comforting all.
handofgod.jpg

Thanks for the update Capt. AL. Sorry things aren't going so well for you. At least it's warm down there compared to here. One thing to be thankful for. Take care buddy. Keep in touch.

AL.

Mt. Pockets!

Sorry about your voice, breathing and losing of the arms' strength!

I hope you are able to solve your computer problem soon, as I always look forward to hearing from you on this forum. You provide a lot of help and hope to the rest of the pALS and cALS.

Hang in there! Hope your family is doing well.

Capt Al,

I salute you! You have truly been a "very helpful" member on this forum and your posting is missed when you are away from us.

I hope you are able to join us for some time to come.

Blessings on you!

Zaphoon

Hey Capt. Al
Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Have been worried since you have been off the forum for a bit. That is discouraging news!Hope the computer issue gets fixed as well!
You are a blessing to so many in so many ways!
Thinking of you
Rick& Joan

With the prices of hard drives being so cheap these days don't take a chance - get a new one - you don't need any more of this kind of frustration.

Sorry to hear your progression is declining! You have me concerned that you are not going to consider a trache and vent. Have I miss read this?

Hey Bro, God is not finished with you yet! Your presence is needed here so keep your spirits up and keep comming back!

Love Ya!
Your brother in Christ, Joel

Dear Capt Al,

Even though I have not been a member of the forum for very long, I want you to know that your posts were among the first that I read. Your faith and spirit have encouraged me to reach out to God, and because of that I have found my way back to my faith. I think that God has been working through you by means of this forum, and I wish you all of His blessings and peace.

Capt Al,

You've unfailingly been a source of inspiration for hundreds! Your kindness and sense of humor, along with your faith are always reassuring to me.

I hope you're around for a long time to come! (get that hard drive fixed!)

thanks for being there for us. :)

Capt Al

I am so sorry to hear this. I have missed you greatly. I know you are a true man of faith and that will bring you such comfort. I am praying for you and thinking of you often.
I hope you can resolve your computer issues, these thing can be such buggers, My 25 year old son is an IT guy an lives with me and I still fight the computer. Great day my brother.

Renee

Your presence on here is one of the reasons this forum is a lifeline to so many. You are needed here, Captain Al. Take care of yourself and that computer so you can share your wisdom, your compassion and your humor. My thoughts are with you, my friend.

Capt Al,
Yes, this forum needs you here! Godspeed on a new hard drive so you can still communicate with all of us on here-safely.
I'm sorry about your progression-I hope it hits a speed bump and settles down for you.
I'm still praying for a miracle for all of us,
God bless you,
-b

You are an inspiring man Cap! God bless.

Capt.AL

Please let me know if you need anything that has to do with a computer, like I said before I have a geek living in my basement, just like the jokes you hear about the computer genius at 25 still living in mom's basement. We can do something for you I am sure.

Prayers

Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you. Psalm 121.
Sharon

Capt Al,
My prayers go out to you , You have been a great blessing to all ,Please try as hard as you can to stay on this forum. We need you.God Bless you my friend.
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back