Diagnosis
02/1991
Country
US
State
VA
City
castleton
You know I'm usely very happy. I got a email from a 16 year old girl in Romania and she told me about her father geting DX nov. 17 2008 she was so sad she broke my heart.
They don't have no help no MDA. like we have to help us. The town she lives in has a very smale hospital and don't know much about what to do for her father. I tolb her I have a nice platfurm walker that I would give to her father and I would pay for the shipping to but she didn't know what a walker was but I should her a picture. I have been talking to her a lot this week and I think I made her feel better I hope.
What I wont to ask if anyone has anything that her father can use email me please at
( [email protected] ) Her father is haven a hard time eating because of his hands and he walk very slow. He cant go out they live on the 4 floor that's so sad! if I had to stay in the house I would go cazzzzzy. Thank you for anything you can do.
GOD BLESS ALL
JOHNNY :cry::cry:

Johnny,

That is very sad....
Did you give her the website address for this forum I sure many pals and cals on here can give her advice
and support.

Crystal that's how she fond me she read my story on stories of hope. So I'm going to do what I can for her Father. Please if anyone has anything there not useing that can help please email me. Thank you!
GOD BLESS
JOHNNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back