Please pray for those of us on Gulf Coast Hurricane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtPockets

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
05/2006
Country
US
State
Ms
City
Gulfport
Here we go again. My family was here for Camile in 1968, here for Katrina, and now Gustav? What is next. Please remember those of us living on the Gulf Coast who are facing danger again.
There are so many problems like Tim on a vent and possible power outages. No way to charge wheel chair batteries? Just so much overload of stress.
I want to thank http://alsguardianangels.com/ ALSGuardianAngels, for helping us with money to buy hurricane supplies and gas. Without it, I do not know what we would do. There are angels in our midst. Thanks again Stu.

We have a generator we bought back during Katrina, but did not have the gas for it. Gas prices went up 50 cents a gallon in 2 days, to around $3.80 a gallon now. Way to help gas companies. The price for everything has almost doubled in just two days. For example, A small window air conditioner that was $55 just last week is now $115. When there are so many crooks in the world it is nice to have angels on the forum.

Capt AL,

I pray you, your family and others in the path of Gustav are kept safe.

Hope you are able to avoid any trouble. I cannot imagine the amount of stress your family must be under. Just know that we wish you the best.

capt al

i am so sorry you have this added stress ontop of everything else.
lorie emailed me yesterday and told me about this,i will be calling her tomorrow.
i will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers,and pray you are kept safe.
take good care.
caroline:)

Capt Al,

Please keep safe and I will be praying.

I will be thinking of you and praying for your safety.

BethU

Al, you and your family are in my prayers. Yeah, that Gustav, is messing around in the Gulf, only to pick up more speed. God forbid! I don't know what's gonna happen to us folks here along the Texas coast. You cannot trust them hurricanes, they are tricky. I am sure NO is buckling up! I don't know what's going on, I have been way too busy with my issues and my emotions, way, way too busy. I heard on the news 2 days ago that some judge here in Houston, and our City Mayor have closed the doors to NO, or La. folks! They don't want them here. I can understand not wanting more crime here, but what about the old folks, the sick, the women and children? Oh well, I am not opining, but I still feel for the latter. What is this judge going to do if it decides to come to our area? Go to NO? LOL!

Have a good day Al. I am still reading, but unable to post. My heart is too tore up! God bless you folks!

Irma

Hi Al and all our Pals on the Guf Coast

Hi there , You have been in my thoughts and was going to Post a message to you. Unbelieveable! Let's pray it changes course. Fondly, Beebe

Al and all of our buddies on the Gulf Coast-

Please know that my family and I are praying for all of you-my hubby just told me the news broke in and said the evacuation has started. I can't imagine what you all are going through, but Godspeed the storm to pass,

Keep the faith,
brenda

Al, I too, am praying for the safety of you and your family as well as everyone in the path of this hurricane.
Prayers, love and hugs to you!

Hi Capt. Al, Are you in the Evacuation area? We've been watching the news and keeping track of the storm. Keep in touch if you can. Our prayers are with you . Fondly, Beebe

Stay safe, Al! I am thinking of you today. Hugs, Cindy

capt al,lorie and everyone on the gulf coast.
my thoughts and prayers are with you over the next 24hrs.
i have been keeping upto date on the news.
i pray you will all be kept safe.
godbless.
caroline:sad:

Praying for the best for you. You are in our thoughts.

Robert

Watching the news and hoping this storm weakens and you all are safe!

BethU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back