11/2005
Country
US
State
Louisiana
City
Winnsboro
object>

I had a song with the video that I wanted to post but I suppose I don't know how to. If anyone knows how to post a video from youtube on here please let me know.

Hi Jake. You have to go to the song on you tube and copy the URL on the address line. Come back here create a post and paste the URL into the post. People then can click the link and will be routed to the song.
AL.

Thanks for replying Al. I knew that I could post the link and it would route them to the video. I had seen on 1 of my care pages where someone had posted the actual video and all you had to do was click on the arrow and the video and song started playing right there on the care page and I thought I could do it here. Hope all is well with you and your family Al and may God bless you all.

I am going to post this link for each and everyone to see this video and hear this song. This is my theme song when I consider my situation with my nerve/muscle disorder and what my wife has went through this past year with the double mastectomy she had. I cannot begin to tell each of you the peace that God has given my wife and I through all of this and the blessings he bestows upon us each day, whether it be a card of encouragement, a financial blessing, or just a word of encouragement from someone. As someone once said, I'm too blessed to be stressed. What God has done for me and my family he will do for each one of you, no matter what the situation is. I have heard this song from time to time throughout my life, but it has more true meaning now than it had ever had before. I hope each of you will enjoy it and my prayer is that each of you will put your trust in God and cast your burdens and cares upon him.

http://www.youtube.com/v/zdT-ubPspGM&hl=en&rel=0

That is awesome, Jake! Thanks for sharing, and God blessyou and your family.

Irma

Irma,

Thanks so much for your reply and I'm glad you enjoyed it. May God bless you and your family also my friend.

I have another link to another song that I really enjoy listening to. I can relate to this song with my situation and it's a song God has used to give me the assurance that he is in control. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/FTLl7C77gSc&hl=en&fs=1

This is another beautiful song that tells of how we know that our redeemer lives. I hope that each of you can listen to these songs and feel the peace that only God can give through the messages in them. May God keep his mighty hand upon each of you that are going through sicknesses or troubles.

I Know my Redeemer Lives - Nicole C. Mullen - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back