11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
hello cukita99:)
i have not had chance to speak to you for a while. i wanted to know how you and your son are doing. i hope you are coping better. did the alsa get back in touch with you to set up another visit? i do hope so you really need more help.
i just wanted you to know i do think about you and how you are doing, i know you have had a hard time coping.
god bless
caroline

caroline, thnks 4 asking. im coping the best i can. taking one day at a time. n no alsa didnt get back, so i dont know. i saw the doc n he want me to get a feeding tube n suction machine but i dont think i need them.

i posted the message and did'nt know where to put it then later last night realised i should have sent you a pm. i'd forget my brain if it was'nt in my head lol.:oops:
glad to hear you are coping a bit better, but alsa should get back in touch to see if they can help you more,i'm sure they can despite your circumstances.
you know best with the feeding tube ect, but please don't struggle along on your own.
i had seen you on the forum but not got the chance to ask how you were since the alsa contacted you but you had to cancel as you were going away.
do you still have there email address? could you contact them again?
take good care and god bless.
caroline:-D

forgot to ask was it south or north texas alsa? i know renee in south texas, she helps delb after i emailed her and she is a lovely women,very dedicated to pals.
there is help out there. please pm me if you need to talk.
god bless
caroline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back