Old 09-14-2018, 07:37 PM #1 (permalink)

City: Grafton
State: MA
Diagnosed: 03/2017
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Kristina1 is just really niceKristina1 is just really niceKristina1 is just really niceKristina1 is just really nice
City: Grafton
State: MA
Diagnosed: 03/2017
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Kristina1 is just really niceKristina1 is just really niceKristina1 is just really niceKristina1 is just really nice
Default funny fasiculations

Every time they take my BP the machine gets confused by my fasiculations. Yesterday at a visit the machine read my pulse as 170, the research nurse and I both had a laugh and she said she's pretty sure your heart would explode if that were a rel value! The machine counts my twitches as pulse beats and inflates the number, same with BP often. She tried to manually take my pulse at the wrist and had the same problem she said she couldn't tell what was a fasic and what was a pulse beat. Finally took it manually at my neck and got 74. So I guess I am having about 100 fasiculations per minute in my arm!!!!
Thanks from
Cherise77 (11-13-2018)
Closed Thread

Tags
arm, confused, fasiculation, heart, problem, research, twitches, wrist