Reason
Other
Country
US
State
TN
City
Knoxville
Sorry for the "out of curiosity" question, but as some of you may know I have BFS and am interested in the topic of fasciculations in general. Feel free to ignore me. :-D

When someone with BFS catches a cold, their twitches increase dramatically. There's just something about viruses that, I guess, irritate the muscles or the nerves or something. Does this same thing happen with PALS?

I try to comfort people with BFS who are suffering from great anxiety. I've never really found any unbreakable rules about the differences between ALS fasciculations and BFS fasciculations. You can give some general "rules of thumb" but there are always exceptions, or at least apparent exceptions, and people with severe anxiety issues always consider themselves the exception.

I'm not really sure what I'll do with this info if it turns out to be accurate. Maybe tell them to go out and tongue kiss a sick person. :-D

Oops. Should have put this under the "general discussion" section. Went over there to see if anyone had replied and thought my post had been deleted. Yeah, I'm not right. No, I don't know where I am.

I read once that kissing spreads less germ than shaking hands or touching door knobs. Stay in and kiss and stay healthy.LOL.
AL.

Paul - I vote for kissing, a sport I've always enjoyed. :shock: And I vote for more information on BFS. Not that we want to turn this into a BFS site, all due respect for PALS and CALS, it is first and foremost all about our PALS and CALS.

But BFS is the disease I aspire to have. :-D So maybe I am being shelfish but a little more ifo on BFS is OK by me. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back