Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
US
State
East Coast
City
Somwhere
Normally, I go with the flow but just had enough today. So a little pity party this am.Losing ground each week and now a frozen shoulder. So painful. So had a good cry. My poor husband all he could do was hold me and said let it out.
It's out of my system now, so onward.

I'm sorry, but glad you had your husband for comfort. Letting it out is good sometimes.

Sorry. You are entitled to a pity party when you want one. Sometimes we just have to let it out as your husband and Lenore say

Last edited:
Big hugs
I had a little melt down and felt very sorry for myself a little while ago. It's allowed, lovely that your husband was so nice for you. Sometimes just being held and told it's ok to cry is what is needed.
Wendy x

You have more than earned your little pity party AnnMarie and don't you ever feel bad for having one. So lucky that you have a wonderful husband to hold you at these times. Always try to remember that tomorrow is a new day. One day at a time. That's all you can do. XOXO

I understand the pain of a frozen shoulder. I'm sorry. I think we all have times when we just need to cry or go into a rage. I've done both. One day I was so mad at nothing and everything I banged my head on the steering wheel of my car and pulled my own hair. Then I started crying.

I'm glad I can come here and complain, inquire, state, or present things that nobody else understands.

If your shoulder is subluxated rather than "frozen" in the normal sense, you may want to consider a sling [GivMohr is one brand] and/or more foam in bed and/or a better wheelchair arm rest, to protect it from separating more.

Best,
Laurie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back