Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
WV
City
Sandyville
This whole week my stomach has been upset. Rolling, gurgling and so on. I have no appetite but have been forcing food down. Diarrhea after anything I eat. Could it be a touch of gastroenteritis? I don't want to lose weight but it is so hard to put anything in my stomach. Suggestions?

Vince

It could be a stomach bug but it could be you are losing muscles. I would call in to the doctor.

What does that mean? I'm losing stomach muscles so I can't eat anymore?

Vince

Vince, do you have the feeding tube? Sorry to hear you are struggling this week. I hope it ends soon.

Vince, are you taking any new meds or perhaps a diet.change? If not, hopefully its a stomach bug but maybe a visit to your doc is in order. We dont want you losing weight.

Sorry Vince. What I meant, and said in my head apparently, is that sometimes the food you are eating requires signification work to digest it. If you are still eating really solid food, more smoothies and soft foods may help.

Steve had a lot of trouble digesting meat etc unless it was very soft.

Thank you explaining that Steph. I haven't taken any new meds, I can't eat anything solid and only eat what is puréed in the vitamix. Nothing new. Must be a bug.

Vince

Hope you're feeling better Vince.

This whole week my stomach has been upset. Rolling, gurgling and so on. I have no appetite but have been forcing food down. Diarrhea after anything I eat. Could it be a touch of gastroenteritis? I don't want to lose weight but it is so hard to put anything in my stomach. Suggestions?

Vince

It's from making love to often..................the stress of that is weakening your intestinal climate!

Vince I hope you are feeling better soon, and that it's nothing sinister.

Mark made me laugh, glad I wasn't taking a sip of my rum at the time!

It sounds like a bug to me, if you have a reaction after eating. You should get it checked as you don't want to start losing weight when you were on the up! (no pun intended for sure!)

Either to much Love making or not enough.
It's that simple! Hope ya git to feeling well soon Vince.
Love ya dude chally

Several people have sent me messages about this. Apparently there is an eastern stomach bug. Friends from NY, PA, and TN all have it.

Vince, How have you been today. Praying for you.

Ditto thinking of you and hoping you are improving and/or got a doctor to check you over xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back