Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
kanas
City
kanas
Yesterday I got a new iPad the hospice help me set it up I can get on your now for a while I was not able to see the poses the cell phone was too small for me to see it's good to get back on the road so I can see what everyone has been through and see you all again I miss being on here from all the things I have for you guys what you have done for me in the past I sure needed it I will be able to get on here more now since I got this a bad these days has been harder for me now all I do is either in my wheelchair or in bed I have been going to the races with my son and get me out there about every two weeks that's about all I've been going out for it's really nice to be out there with them why can my eating has not been doing too good I have lost my taste buds everything tasted really bad to me they have been give me safe and smoothies that helps me out a lot and beyond hear more but today in the week so I take it easy as I can
👀

DAMMMM DAVE.....it is great to hear from you, I have been wondering about you.
I hope you and Jane are doing OK.:D:D:D

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your progression. All the best to you and Jane. Sounds like you have a great son, too.

Best,
Laurie

Glad your back dude, I use a stylus to punch the letters with on the I- pad.
Chally

Welcome back DAVE - big hugs to you!!!!!

So good to see you post.

We expect to hear from you every day now you have this iPad!

Hi Dave,
Good to see you post. I have been wondering how you've been. Hugs, Kim

Great to have you back. Tablets have an accessibility setting that let you palm swipe, change pressure for touchscreens and the like. It may help you. So very glad you are getting out doing things you love. Chally and Nuts just had amazing trips.

Hi Dave, it's so nice to see you back here!!! Enjoy that IPAD!
Becky

PS, how is kitty?

Thanks guys it's good to be back my cell phone was too small to be able to read it so I had to do something different I will try to get on there every day of my breathing has not been doing too good so it's hard for me to think sometime but I guess that's why am all-time guess it's like Max said it is what it is I don't have my kitty no more about six months ago he got out and I haven't seen him since then I guess I said something to me again like you're still waiting for him to come back

Dang, sorry about losing kitty Dave :(

Good on you for figuring the iPad out and getting your butt back here xxx

I'm so sorry about Kitty, Dave. Every time Matt turns his darn chair over I think of you racing around the house with that cat!

Good to hear from you Dave. So glad you found the iPad and a better way to talk to us all!. I was totally lost for a couple months when I was unable to communicate.

So sorry about your missing kitty

Thanks, Dave, for letting us hear from you.

Welcome back Dave. You were missed and thought about. I am so glad you can get back online and communicate with us. Sorry about your kitty.

Dave! I'm so very very happy you are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back